P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah. I don'tknow if there is a bug but if you accept the "drug dealer path" you can have sex with her (I don't remember if in week 10 or 11)
There is also a quick scene with her and Valentina in week 12
Apart from the Paradise Club scenes you can only currently boink Harley if you (1) don't buy cocaine for her or give any to Melissa, (2) be on Michelle's path and take her to the Paradise Club and (3) accept Harley's offer when she's with Valentina/Slim at the Roadhouse Pub.

Only possible combination that currently works and she can then be added to the text/call a girl group.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Apart from the Paradise Club scenes you can only currently boink Harley if you (1) don't buy cocaine for her or give any to Melissa, (2) be on Michelle's path and take her to the Paradise Club and (3) accept Harley's offer when she's with Valentina/Slim at the Roadhouse Pub.

Only possible combination that currently works and she can then be added to the text/call a girl group.
I'll probably have to "fix his path" better. To see if I can create other opportunities for her to propose to you that we work together without it being blackmail. At the moment the mix "Do the right thing to fuck melissa+ to the right thing to fuck Michelle" makes the trigger for Harley difficult. But The Harley paths it's interesting. Harley Valentina and Slim have many interesting stories to tell

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'll probably have to "fix his path" better. To see if I can create other opportunities for her to propose to you that we work together without it being blackmail. At the moment the mix "Do the right thing to fuck melissa+ to the right thing to fuck Michelle" makes the trigger for Harley difficult. But The Harley paths it's interesting. Harley Valentina and Slim have many interesting stories to tell
Modified the original post to show the only combination that's valid in the spoiler. Probably just needs the option to set "$ drugdealer = 1" at some other point that doesn't depend upon giving Melissa cocaine or taking Michelle the Paradise Club - so you can keep Michelle out of the path if you just want to become a drub dealer/runner.

Don't know why but somehow guessed your banner would be Michelle :p

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah. I don'tknow if there is a bug but if you accept the "drug dealer path" you can have sex with her (I don't remember if in week 10 or 11)
There is also a quick scene with her and Valentina in week 12
You might be right...Will test again. I had to do a code change to get her to trigger, but can not remember now. I thought it was a bug.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
You might be right...Will test again. I had to do a code change to get her to trigger, but can not remember now. I thought it was a bug.
See the spoiler in my post just above (https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/page-142#post-3789515) it's a fixed path issue (currently) if you want sex with Harley at her apartment, rather than a bug. Should be easy enough to create other opportunities to start that path other than depend upon Melissa/Michelle as HoneyGames says - he just needs to decide where and when. :)

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Admins, please, put all the banners to the original page of this thread! Fans will be happy to add these banners to their signatures!

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
I've tried a 'domination' path with Yvette (starts with her humiliating MC during party at Maud due to low relationship status) and I'm wondering what happens, if you want to go the same 'domination' path but while having a high relationship status with her. Possible? Impossible? What happens?

Too many things here for me to test, maybe somebody already tried it? Thanks.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
damn guys this game has so many Paths that i don't know what to do so what are your best paths for now ?
There is no right or wrong path. What girl do you like to pursue? You can have sex with multiple girls while playing the game, but this is not a harem game. So what girl do you like most, which one do you want to pursue romantically? Do you want to cheat with some girls? Do you want to be friends with benefits?

That is the beauty of this game.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
damn guys this game has so many Paths that i don't know what to do so what are your best paths for now ?
Solo girls worth trying for a relationship are Ashley, Michelle, Yvette and Zoe. A good wingman as a fuck buddy is Luana - Roberta/Yanmei could come into the same category but their relationships can develop and have cheat stats added later. If you want to pursue Vanessa then probably worth boinking Luana/Roberta/Yanmei (and other models when they stay at the Green Leaf) on a regular basis and get a BJ from Keesha as Vanessa stats go up when she catches you leaving - but dominate Roberta so she doesn't become your "girlfriend".

I usually keep Tatianna/Rebecca on good terms whilst nudging their relationships southwards as at the moment you can't get anywhere with them. The same applies to Adele/Riley but that could be complicated.

Act like a good boy, a gigolo or an a'hole and it all plays differently.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes