playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

New Coral City [v2.5] [HoneyGames] - Original Size: 931.16MB

Download Win (120.9MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Download Win (120.9MB):

Are you sure that is the right version? It's labeled 1.0

Reactions: Canto Forte

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Are you sure that is the right version? It's labeled 1.0
hahaha :LOL: :LOL:
well that also alarmed me i download the file again to check, turns out on the front it says 2.5 but after extract the folder name says 1.0
so only players can tell what is the truth. if it is old version then thread was updated with wrong file and i compressed wrong version :V

Reactions: Canto Forte

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
hahaha :LOL: :LOL:
well that also alarmed me i download the file again to check, turns out on the front it says 2.5 but after extract the folder name says 1.0
so only players can tell what is the truth. if it is old version then thread was updated with wrong file and i compressed wrong version :V
The game screen loads as 1.0 the other file is labeled 2.5. I never played the first version someone else will have to confirm

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
somebody could put the walkthrough in another place not zippyshare?
I can not take the file from there

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
what are all items for? like the cam, viagara etc, there is no inventory so i cannot use this stuff manually as it seems

also is it intended that the MC seems to cum too early each time?

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Download Win (120.9MB):

Mega pls.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
what are all items for? like the cam, viagara etc, there is no inventory so i cannot use this stuff manually as it seems

also is it intended that the MC seems to cum too early each time?
Items are useful for some events.
To go on with that events you need to have "that" item. If you have that item there will be the option "use thet item".
A couple of them items at the moment aren't necessary (or it depends which pat you're following.
For example when you decide "how to get rid of Rebecca's boyfriend" there are 2 ways. Each way need different item.

Reactions: Redeemed

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
i get 403 forbidden notice on the walkthrough link ,
For some unknown reason, Zippyshare is blocking its own service in UK, Germany and Spain in recent days.. That's probably why you and others are getting 403'd.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes