Unreal Engine New Developer in town

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Hey there. Some people call me Corvo Bianco (my mom mostly (…or does she really?)). By day I am a game developer who makes money for corporations by creating free2play games, but by night I am little perv working on my own adult game, projecting my fantasies into the world.

The game is about exploration, survival, looting and of course dating and sex. For this project I use Unreal Engine, and I am targeting PC and VR platforms. There is a lot of work to be done even for 0.01 version, so until I have all fundamentals in place I won't post a demo. I expect somewhat presentable version of the game to be ready by spring or summer 2020.

I’ve decided to start sharing my . Just some WIP stuff so far, really. It is lonely working by myself, so I’d like to interact with like-minded people. I made a page, however I don’t really ask for money, I just want my own place to share weekly reports and talk about the project. It is a devlog basically with a tip jar attached.

By the way, is it allowed to make my own thread in the “Games” section of the forum if I don’t yet have a downloadable demo? Or maybe there is another good place to start a thread / devlog?

Thanks for stopping by, cheers!

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
No, "I" create characters from scratch. Well, actually I hire a concept artist to draw a character design and then I hire a 3d artist to make the model. Having that in my hands I rig, sculpt morph targets (blend shapes if you will), animate and setup the character in the engine myself.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Try getting a demo out and i think you'll be able to have you threat in the game forum. Welcome to the community :)!

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks guys. I am working on the demo, but it'll be ready next year when I have enough content and game mechanics for that.

I'll more likely follow the suggestion and create a thread in General Discussion until then :)