Mod Ren'Py Completed New Earth [Chapter 2 Final] [MiZtyl] Walkthrough Mod [Ch. 02 Final] [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Sorry, I'm in charge of the Italian translation and from the statistics I notice that there are differences between the previous versions, which I downloaded in June 2023, and the current ones.

The ChangeLog claims that there are no changes, but the Renpy SDK statistics do not confirm this (attached).

I had to update the Italian translation because there are some new dialogues, so there have been changes, both on CH1 and CH2.

From experience I know that a Mod made for a certain version is not a guarantee of correct functioning on subsequent versions.
The Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 Mods have been structured around versions
New_Earth_Chapter_01-v0.14-pc.zip (RPA 12-2021)
And
New_Earth_Chap_02_Fin-pc.zip (RPA 04-2023)

Can anyone confirm that they work regardless of the new versions?
New_Earth_Chapter_01-pc.zip (RPA 11-2023)
And
New_Earth_Chapter_02-pc.rar (RPA 11-2023)

Sorry for the English (translated with GT)

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
part one

only with the mode

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Sun Dec 17 20:47:29 2023
```

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yes. Thank you for stating the obvious. But how does this help resolve the issue?
It is rather quite simple, really. What Ustar is saying is, the mod is not updated to the current game. You say you tried to play with the mod installed. Uninstall the mod and play without it. OR. Wait until the mod is updated, and install the correct mod to the game. Like I say, simple.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It is rather quite simple, really. What Ustar is saying is, the mod is not updated to the current game. You say you tried to play with the mod installed. Uninstall the mod and play without it. OR. Wait until the mod is updated, and install the correct mod to the game. Like I say, simple.
CORRECT

Reactions: Talmadge
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote