Mod Ren'Py Completed New Earth [Chapter 2 Final] [MiZtyl] Walkthrough Mod [Ch. 02 Final] [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 16, 2020
Hey! there is a scene where priscilla is giving you a blowjob and the mc automatically reject her and then she give a blowjos to another guy. Why that happen?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, AdanGC Mods, why doesn't the mod for chapter 1 have for the Harem route? I followed it, and the only one that EJ sent to me for the birthday party was Veronica. I mean, you can chose Harem Route in chapter 2, so not complaining. Just wondered why it wasn't an option to have the three of the girls in there in the first one. Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Mon May  1 01:45:15 2023
I get this error for some reason.

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Code:

Mon May  1 01:45:15 2023
Bud check the "version number of the mod". It is NOT updated yet. Please wait for him to update the mod, mod updates are rarely updated the same time the game comes out. Just give a day or so, and try when it's updated.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
there is an error with your mod for chapter 2

Code:

Mon May  1 07:39:01 2023

the game works just fine before I installed your mod, after installing your mod I get this error above, at first I thought it was do to me starting the game first before the mod, and so I deleted the game and re download a fresh copy and then installed your mod then started the game, and then I get the same error, and I dont know how to fix it, oh and your mod for ch1 works just fine, played the hole game without any errors

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
there is an error with your mod for chapter 2

Code:

Mon May  1 07:39:01 2023

the game works just fine before I installed your mod, after installing your mod I get this error above, at first I thought it was do to me starting the game first before the mod, and so I deleted the game and re download a fresh copy and then installed your mod then started the game, and then I get the same error, and I dont know how to fix it, oh and your mod for ch1 works just fine, played the hole game without any errors
See the post above yours. Learn to read.

• Haha
Reactions: merlin7560

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
See the post above yours. Learn to read.
when I reported the error, it was at the bottom of the main page, and there was no post for the error, so I didnt get to see the other post until I finished my post and refresh the page and then went to the last page to see my post and a few others, but I left my post up cause I pointed out it was ch2s mod that is broken and not ch1

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
when I reported the error, it was at the bottom of the main page, and there was no post for the error, so I didnt get to see the other post until I finished my post and refresh the page and then went to the last page to see my post and a few others, but I left my post up cause I pointed out it was ch2s mod that is broken and not ch1
Actually, there was and it was there for several hours. SonsOLiberty posted hours before and just above him, Gizzy28 posted.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
not from where I was posting, go back and revisit page 1 (main page) thats where I was when I made the post
That is why you should always check, at least, the last page first before posting. Of course, all you had to do from the first page was to look at the games version, and look at the version of the Mod to know that they are not the same.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote