3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
I can't seem to pass the initial language select screen. After choosing English, it just flickers a little and..nothing else. Remain a black screen with the 3 languages selection. For testing sake, I pressed on the other two (japanese and chinese ? i'm not sure) and still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this ? Thanks

Reactions: Pinsel

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I can't seem to pass the initial language select screen. After choosing English, it just flickers a little and..nothing else. Remain a black screen with the 3 languages selection. For testing sake, I pressed on the other two (japanese and chinese ? i'm not sure) and still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this ? Thanks
had the same issue in the beginning. just click it a couple of times. worked for me.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
developing a love for HS (honey select) titles so hope this one can deliver on the current state of done well

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few useful mods as well a few visual adjustments... (For anyone who has vision issues)
  • Changed the default textbox (dialog text stands out more)
  • Changed the default game menu (textbox slider settings display's better)
  • Included 0x52_URM tool, that allows the user to view and edit, as well as view behind choices and requirement checks. (Using ALT m brings up the tool's search function. As well while playing this title a small box at the top left hand corner of your screen will appear when ever a choice or requirement check takes place in the story. Just expand to review the information box for details.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor, which can display the hidden choice information on your screen (URM tool also does the same thing).
  • Included a Universal 4+1 dialog textbox mod, which comes with a dialog textbox opacity slider.
Installation:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder.
Then run your game exe, and enjoy.

Regards.

This is below is displaying the changed default textbox, with a 85%-90% opacity setting (it's displaying the theme default choice in the textbox preferences settings).
screenshot0001.png

This image is displaying the changed game menu, as well the universal 4+1 textbox mod with opacity slider.
screenshot0004.png

This image below is showing how to use the URM tool to hide the quick menu from your screen, only if you want to have a cleaner dialog textbox. First, bring up the search box by pressing your ALT and m keys together, then enter the word quick in the search bar location. Now on the quick_menu line change from TRUE to FALSE, and on the same line also click on REMEMBER and save. (This should have removed the quick menu from sight.)
screenshot0002.png

This image below is displaying the Universal Choice Descriptor mod in action. Note that this is not a walk through mod, as it only displays the point and discriptive data that is behind each of the story the choices, which will be displayed on your screen.
screenshot0007.png

Reactions: TienNM and meg

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Damn. This is what i call an update.
The wait was worth it. It just had it all. Funny moments, sad moments, heartwarming moments..... i could go on for hours.
Let me try and keep it short though, I loved every single second of it. Every time I thought it was done, it just went on and on and on.
The only downside was that it took so long and I hope that it takes less time for the next update to drop but you just can´t have it all, eh? :)

Anyway. I hope you´re going to keep at it, KawaiiSukebe. You´ve got a real Gem in your hand and even though it´s just V0.2, i would put it almost on par with Games like Eternum and Artemis. You definitely earned a new future sub with this :)

Reactions: m3lee

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
This one looked interesting from the the previews, but it was quite disappointing to play. The blackmail made me lose all interest in Ayase, and then there's the lack of choices. There was no options to avoid either of the first 2 sex scenes. I stopped playing as soon as the 1st choice actually showed up, which was the catgirl question thing with Ayase. This game is way too kinetic for me, so I'm dropping it now. Good luck to the dev on this.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
loved it.. the characters are fun and likeable and the story thats there is interesting to want more in the future.. mc needs a bit of a swift kick up the arse tho to wake him up to those around him

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
What a well put together game!
The characters are well written. The renders are great and I want MORE of this!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the game is good but wait to spend so many renders in those funny shitty endings? i dont know if i want to rate this game ....
is hard to come with bad things to say unless those cringy chapters endings,fuck they are bad.
if i need to be honest...after 4 thousand renders i will say lack of lewdeness is the one im sure many will not tell you,but 4 scenes or 5 isnt worth the 4k renders in tatal, so the rate come to 3 out of 5 game is good but dev waste too much time in remind us why east funny moments arent so funny on the west.....this isnt jackie chan shit....is a AVN .....

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes