Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LVYnRwurNKlEDvGJFWM-P6eyIlnmnK9IDcYAXolcJtvPPSu2IIKpmt4wSacKtHPK.png

Overview:
It's a turn based game which action takes place in a family home of the protagonist. You play as a guy named Aiden, who lives with his mother and two sisters. The story begins as you come home early and find your father banging your aunt. After catching them, your aunt manages to convince you to omit her involvement in exchange for some unnamed favor in the future. And so you - Aiden tell your mother - Karen how you saw your dad fucking some woman that you don't know, in your house. This event leads to your mother leaving her husband and getting the house during the divorce. From now on the four of you live alone, leaving you the only male in the house.
Little content, a proof of concept at this point.
Updated: 2018/02/06
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -
Mac: - -

4jxAvrW.png BVxXGzi.png pAVW1gz.png qKViylO.png tez5cvK.png wMJrvRD.png

U

User_51567

Yeah..
With the new Patreon rules.... That's not going to stay up for long.
Bit of advise...
Change your title in to something without Incest....

As for your game...
Will play it when i'm back from work next week, but there can never be to many Incest games :)

Exavier

May 23, 2017
Yeah needs to be called Ice Cream Saga or something, but it looks to me like another someone decided they could do BB also.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Try this one its directly from his patreon, that way I'll know if I made a mistake.
I just tried that (I guess the same from Patreon) still it doesn't work. Just a dumbass developer releasing without testing.

Reactions: jande21

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" He became the man of the house after catching his Dad cheating on his Mother with another woman. ""

what the fuck ? did that mean the "kid" have throwing away his own father ? or the father is still there but as he know he cheat his mother then he can take the father place ?
i dont get in what this make you "the man of the house" .. its more make you "the cheater of the house/ mom lover's" or the "boy who kick the ass of his father out of the house" ( aka : man of the house , but lol )

Reactions: luisar018

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
was gonna be nice and go to patreon to post a comment about their policy and the impending ban hes currently risking but the dude wants 2 bucks for that so screw him

Reactions: toll

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
"... another brick in the wall... "
I reading overview and find out deja vu. I love incest game, but why identical another one.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Kinda empty to click through right now, but that room navigation bar is really not well thought out. There are more rooms than what is shown on screen at a time, but each time you click to another room the bar resets to the beginning, so you have to drag the bar each time if you want to check the later rooms for events at the same hour.

UI needs work, the big red boxes honestly hurt a bit to look at in the main screen and menus...

Reactions: Pantisocrat

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Pretty much a waste of time after the intro. If you are interested you can download pretty quickly and then go through the 2 min intro to get a better idea about the game. So far seems to be a blackmail based game, which could be kinda interesting. Both the mom and older sister could use some work though, only the little sister is decently rendered at the moment, and the aunt is okay but could be better.

csw

Aug 5, 2016
Great! That's what we all need and been waiting for, another copy and paste incest game of this young guy living with his sisters and mom :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, one wants to be encouraging but "incest, version 0.1, 3DCG"... the first game that did that was genius, the next couple were ok, but it's getting ridiculous now.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes