Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
He has 1 patron. Ill wait to see if there is even a .2 to even bother.

Reactions: cusa

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
7 chicks seems awfully ambitious. Personally I would prefer deeper content on few characters rather than shallow selection of many. I wish these small studios would start smaller so we could see a couple more games actually reaching completion.

Either way, it does look decent. Best of luck!

styler

Jul 8, 2017
Yes, at times you can peek into rooms and at times you can talk to people. It is not often but events happen and the story progresses. As you progress more things begin to happen

Reactions: luisar018

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Does it stop working for everyone when you talk with the aunt after you give her the dress?

U

User_10739

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be changing the title to "New House Rules"
Welcome to F95zone, feel free to contact a staff member to get your dev banner.

How do you interact with people? or don't you?
For 2 days have seen family in various room at various times without 1 line of dialogue being available... All I get is peep at mom in tub & in bed and older sis in bed...

Last edited by a moderator:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Just a dumbass developer releasing without testing.
That would require the game developer to actually own a machine that runs the relevant operating system, and that is commonly not the case.
(and I know the said OS can potentially be (illegally) virtualised on some other operating system but that generally results in the said OS running like a dog if it runs at all.)

Reactions: Cirro84

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Always glad to see new incest games, maybe some new game can do things right and not dump disgusting, shallow, and dumb situations like many incest games have done before...

I would like to see credible situations, credible characters, a deep connection between them, a real story and not some "oh sis you have such big butt I want to fuck your brains out you dirty little slutty whore(retarded laughs)"

Sigh... well some day ^^

Reactions: Escape

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
The biggest issue for me is no dialog with any game character, and for demo hard to understand a storyline or the developers path ideas for MC or NPC's. For me missing to much for a true opinion.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I seem to get stuck at day 35 when i try to talk to Jessica. She says coming and then it will not progress. ...
@Yksok, this is among your first tasks on a priority to-do list. Some devs are lazy, you shouldn't be. So better give a hint in game like 'That is all the content for this path in the recent version, more to come.' That way playtesters don't need to wait for more or try doing something when there is no changes at all. Such advice may really help.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Yksok I like how you have taken the genre's for this game and seemingly risked a lot story wise not just game wise but I would like to ask that you really look at your demo/introduction of your work and not go the route a lot of developers are seeming to be doing lately either out of laziness or just not caring about the playtesters. I opened the game and other than the layout of the story is there but I do not remember seeing instructions on how to do anything in the game such as interaction with people. I know that I only did a quick run through and plan on looking more but just after the prologue is your sweet spot to introduce the games functions and if you are planning on having the main character to tell the player how to do it then please do it with thought not actually talking to the player ;)

I will keep an eye on the game though

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
It is not obvious that there are additional rooms to the right of the ones showing. Accidentally dragged as I clicked and found the others. Pretty much nothing to do at this point. I get to wait an hour, so there's that...

Reactions: Cirro84
U

User_10739

You give dress to Aunt on Saturday, she wears it on Sunday and you are stuck with no where to go...

Yksok

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
You give dress to Aunt on Saturday, she wears it on Sunday and you are stuck with no where to go...
Sorry for that, must have somehow missed it. It's fixed now in 0.1.1 version. Also thumbnails on saves should display now.
As to the Mac version not working, I'll get the VM with MacOS and try to debug it.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes