3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
This dude is shitting out games every other week. All low quality with all kinds of tags, from ntr to incest, vanilla, etc.
What is this one going to be? It looks like it will be a longer one, so what tags can be expected?
It looks like this one has 'fuckerman' type game engine whatever you call that shit, idk. Move the the character from left to right and keep doing stupid missions until the 'FUCK' text appears on top of chicitas. lol

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I haven't tried the game. I honestly don't have the energy for DanGames. HOWEVER. He HAS been improving in animation and slightly in gameplay with the recent games. I'm not too big into Daz studio, so I don't know if he simply bought newer and better models. Looking back at his older games the models he used were less than stellar... rustic some might say charitably. There have been improvements there too. Plus he actually finishes the games he makes.

This game looks like he is firing on all cylinders. I'll wait a few version to download the game, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: ArghDoe

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I really enjoy DanGames. Each games seems to have the same concept, but has completely different story. I'll be watching for the next update.

Reactions: ArghDoe
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote