RPGM None New [K & G Doujin] Upcoming Game

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
didn't try it yet but i'll take a look when i have the chance to
my recommendation for anyone planning to use translate++ for avoiding bugs is do not translate the words between [ ] such as (( [ target ] )) .. thats a red flag translating it can lead to enemies not showing, not taking damage from you or cutscene crash
regarding to the words between (( > < )) just translate the title alone because most of them are codes to preview icons, character's names

Aug 31, 2021
Well it was a long time without seeing them...
Except that...
We have a new game!!!
1000694093.jpg
The main character is called Momoko Kino.
She is a tall woman with dark, healthy skin, large breasts, and a strong ponytail.
She has moles and inverted nipples!
1000694094.jpg
Some other sketches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game would be a "turn-based role-playing game"
Open Goblins and dual sex scenes.
Besides final bosses and stuff.
Plus some random illustrations hehe.
Well, to be honest, Nagisa's Game is in the past, I personally didn't like it, but that doesn't matter now.
What matters is this huge busty!

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
Nagisa game wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't be that casual. The main thing of games from K & G is his gameplay part - hard but not complicated with dynamic sex. In Nagisa we having no challenge and most sex scenes looks dull compare to Futanari swordsman. I liked only second area with those smelly critters, didn't thought that it would be such kind of a fetish that I would like. But even there it's not hard at all to complete it.

Feb 17, 2018
Now K & G making basic "turn-based role-playing game". Even if this game would be without animations, I just hope that it will gonna have sexy scenes/poses, and then I'll even forgive the casual gameplay if it ended up like so. And hope for some buttle fuck and not just average after defeat scenes.

brattysoup

Feb 8, 2020
Just finised their 3 games in the span of a day or two, very good stuff.

First game was by no means bad, but it really shows the creator's inexperience at times, having said that, the final boss was a trip.
Second has our first futa main, big improvement, gameplay (each character being unique) and boss encounters way more fun, also the story gets surprisingly deep...?
Third game's difficulty was somewhat of a letdown as I beat the final boss in one go, it do be way more polished than the previous entries nonetheless, very solid stuff, if anything it makes me excited for the fourth game to come.

P.S. About the second game, at first I could not adapt well to the main's mechanic, however, in the very final boss I went crazy and parried everything. Also I wish they didn't cut the sister's scenes. :/

Feb 17, 2018
Just finised their 3 games in the span of a day or two, very good stuff.

First game was by no means bad, but it really shows the creator's inexperience at times, having said that, the final boss was a trip.
Second has our first futa main, big improvement, gameplay (each character being unique) and boss encounters way more fun, also the story gets surprisingly deep...?
Third game's difficulty was somewhat of a letdown as I beat the final boss in one go, it do be way more polished than the previous entries nonetheless, very solid stuff, if anything it makes me excited for the fourth game to come.

P.S. About the second game, at first I could not adapt well to the main's mechanic, however, in the very final boss I went crazy and parried everything. Also I wish they didn't cut the sister's scenes. :/
About the second game - that's not her sister, thats her dad, mother vent under control of Demon king.
Third game was might be good if anims was been more like in second one[a bit goofy but somehow really hot, also not nerfed dick size t-t] and here we have just more generic anims like form most hentai videos - dull/boring. Alos I do not understand, when u booting game it gives vibes of some survival horror[at least a bit]. But after some time u finding machete and other serious gun power that makes game even more easy than it was, even at the start it's really hard to die/get fucked.