VN Ren'Py New Life at University [Demo 5.1] [Astar443]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quierofemdom

Apr 27, 2020
I love this game. A femdom game with multiple " styles" that give the player the option to choose which one he likes more is beautiful. Good proyect.

Are suggestions accepted from this forum? If that's the case, can i suggest a pegging scene in the future? is when a girl wears a strap-on to fuck a man. In this setting, can be "make men understand how women feel during sex". And if the player make theworse dialogue options, can be a harder or more humilliating version, under the excuse of making him understand how bad a woman can feel with an inconsiderate man. I dont know if its something you are not looking for, but i thing it fits.

Im a fan of your work, keep going. (y)

Reactions: bulifun

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
In this case? only 4 patreons (I was one of them)
You're joking? The dev was a new kid on the block, they shouldn't expect to be rolling in money after a few releases on their first game, nor should they be making games solely for the money tbh.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
You're joking? The dev was a new kid on the block, they shouldn't expect to be rolling in money after a few releases on their first game, nor should they be making games solely for the money tbh.
No joke, he said so himself. He gave us 5 updates before giving up on the game, if he where making the game in hopes of any reasonable profit then no wonder 4 patreons wouldn't cut it, and making games takes a lot of time. Sad tho, I was really into its the atypical approach to the femdom themes.

Reactions: ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
No joke, he said so himself. He gave us 5 updates before giving up on the game, if he where making the game in hopes of any reasonable profit then no wonder 4 patreons wouldn't cut it, and making games takes a lot of time. Sad tho, I was really into its the atypical approach to the femdom themes.
I was mostly here for the femdom. I forget her name, but the girl in the basement/dungeon, her femdom scenes were pretty solid. The feminist/sissification stuff I tolerated and didn't much care for, so I was hoping a future patch would give you the choice to turn it off/avoid it and focus on the basement girls route which I hoped would be possible in the future by rebelling against the indoctrination, which would get you "punished" by the basement girl again. Unfortunately, the dev gave up on the game prematurely.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes