VN Ren'Py New Life at University [Demo 5.1] [Astar443]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I'm cool with just being a video game and people having different interests, but I personally never liked sissification for that similar reason. Like I get the female superiority humiliation in there as a kink, but then the logic as you state above is too much for me so I avoid that.

But if you don't like the game just don't play it. And this is coming from someone that actually agrees with you, I think you're fine still but I see too many people on this forum just complain endlessly that they don't like something.
I don't dislike femdom, but I just think a more logical thing would be for the femdom society to be more matriarchal and see men as clumsy brutes who need constant supervision.

acc645785634

Mar 29, 2022
But if you don't like the game just don't play it. And this is coming from someone that actually agrees with you, I think you're fine still but I see too many people on this forum just complain endlessly that they don't like something.
You are complaining right now. You replied to voice your complains and that you "agree to disagree".

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Another game where evil men hating feminists who hate anything masculine... humilate men by making them more feminine and ridiculing said femininity.

Doesn't anyone else notice that irony?
Have you actually played the game? I don't think I remember a single instance of the girls ridiculing femininity... In fact they all seemed very supportive and excited about the idea of less masculine men.

panda021

Jan 16, 2019
I don't dislike femdom, but I just think a more logical thing would be for the femdom society to be more matriarchal and see men as clumsy brutes who need constant supervision.
I don't think it is about that though. People on this website need fapping material. Some men like being humiliated and controlled by women. They want to be put in their place xd. Wearing feminine clothes and being called a sissy is humiliating for them that is why this game exists (I am guessing.). And a world where women rule is a fantasy that amplifies that feeling, it is humiliating and degrading which few men seek I would guess. Men usually don't consider masculinity humiliating, people who are downloading this game would in fact like women to have a few masculine traits xd. So men here I would guess like to exchange roles with a female, but since this is a sexual fantasy they would like to take it to the next level to intensify their experience which isn't even real.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeAtUniversity-5.1Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes