• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
If you want to see more content you need to pay for it.
i don't know why the reason you are mentioning games that aren't even related to this one. So next time you should do your research before complaining in my posts. Maybe you should see in one of my posts that the dev said that in order to see more content people are required to pay indeed.
Hey for the event i don't know but i do have a job at the bar but if you want to see more content you need to pay for it. Also there is a better way to earn money instead of working.
Yeah if you are paying to see more content then i suggest send a direct message to the dev in here and hopefully they will answer you.
Hey if you want to make more money you can be a slut at the alley but for that to happen you need to do nails and wax so you are more sexy and slutty for the man at the alley. After that you can do a full day being a slut. But be careful do abuse just go as long you can earn a nice amount of money. Because after some time you will get kidnapped over there.
i do have a job at the bar but since i need to pay to see more content i stopped playing.
Hey if you don't want to see my messages don't click on it. So right now i am not telling noone to fuck off so you should learn proper manners,
Hey man, are you alright? I'd be more than happy to discuss these issues with you over discord on #notabao or on my server, which is in my signature right under this comment. I think we can all agree that we have now seen you, read you and some even probably heard you. The game features patreon content, as do many others. It's how these things work. You don't need to write anymore comments.

Edit: If you just need someone to chat to, or vent to, or ask advice from I'd be more than happy to lend a chat. I feel like you could use a hug.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I feel like the busrides having no events is a huge waste of potential. Why is there no harassment and sexy times? :(
There is one harrassment flavor text in the busride, which is also the main reason I implemented them, unfortunately sourcing images of these types of things usually only bring up asians. "Chikan" is the name of the fetish, too. I am however trying to implement something more filling, or at least something that will let you know that the particular busride you just took had an event. :D

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
City events broke cause of the Constantin grabbing you event. Now it just loops back to it even after you talk to uncle and tyson then leave.
Yup - uploading patch right now, replace your current .html with the patch I'm uploading

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
Just started playing, so maybe this is a stupid question, but if you start the game as male, do you keep the male portrait the whole time despite being genderbent immediately? If so, that feels like a weird choice.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes