3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I feel like the busrides having no events is a huge waste of potential. Why is there no harassment and sexy times? :(
There is one harrassment flavor text in the busride, which is also the main reason I implemented them, unfortunately sourcing images of these types of things usually only bring up asians. "Chikan" is the name of the fetish, too. I am however trying to implement something more filling, or at least something that will let you know that the particular busride you just took had an event. :D

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
City events broke cause of the Constantin grabbing you event. Now it just loops back to it even after you talk to uncle and tyson then leave.

Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
City events broke cause of the Constantin grabbing you event. Now it just loops back to it even after you talk to uncle and tyson then leave.
Yup - uploading patch right now, replace your current .html with the patch I'm uploading

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
Just started playing, so maybe this is a stupid question, but if you start the game as male, do you keep the male portrait the whole time despite being genderbent immediately? If so, that feels like a weird choice.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I don't understand how to unlock the nurse job or nursing education. I rescued Constantin again but there doesn't seem to be anything after that. Game could really use an updated walk through. Everytime I try to play it for the new updates I have no idea what to do after this.

I got a letter from Brody but I have no idea what caused it and I couldn't get it to repeat

Last edited:

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Hmm, it says in the brothel you need to do something else to gain their trust, but no options appear

Edit: ok nvm, just spam gloryhole, it just never gives you the ''more trust'' text

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewLifeProject-0.6Patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

mike31555

Sep 12, 2021
This is your old phone... It's a 2015 model iPear. The screen is absolutely shattered.
Try turning it on.

It turns on, the background is a picture of your old self, but you'll need a PIN code to get further. You try to remember the pin code... You're sure it has something to do with your identity.

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
This is your old phone... It's a 2015 model iPear. The screen is absolutely shattered.
Try turning it on.

It turns on, the background is a picture of your old self, but you'll need a PIN code to get further. You try to remember the pin code... You're sure it has something to do with your identity.
If you have any idea where you can find information about the main character, go there and look, you'll find some numbers. Given the text you got, I think you haven't visited that place recently. There's some text that will show up if you've recently viewed the relevant information.

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
My bad. I tried to make sure it would default to the city event, but due to unforeseen logic not noted in the SugarCube v2 documentation, (for any passage and positive number) <<if not lastVisited("passage") >= number>> is always false.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
There is still a old bug in the game. If you don't start with visiting the café but instead explore the city first and maybe get a job at the bar then you are stuck in a endless "tutorial" loop, means you can't work, you can't sleep, you can't rent a apartment and so on.
NewLifeBug.png
Day 4 and if i'm lucky i might be able to leave this loop after a week or two.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
You can restart as often as you want, if you don't apply for a job at the café but instead apply for a job at the bar then you will be in that loop and after a few days (or weeks) you will get out of the loop and then you will be able to rent a room.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
There is still a old bug in the game. If you don't start with visiting the café but instead explore the city first and maybe get a job at the bar then you are stuck in a endless "tutorial" loop, means you can't work, you can't sleep, you can't rent a apartment and so on.
View attachment 3650645
Day 4 and if i'm lucky i might be able to leave this loop after a week or two.
I'll take a look at this, thank you!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
You can restart as often as you want, if you don't apply for a job at the café but instead apply for a job at the bar then you will be in that loop and after a few days (or weeks) you will get out of the loop and then you will be able to rent a room.
Are you on Discord? I'd like to discuss this issue with you further. I can't seem to replicate this bug

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes