3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
You really need to start using actual version numbers, hard to tell if there's actually any new content or not the way you currently are doing this.

Suggestion would be instead of having 7 v0.1s and 5 v0.2s so far, maybe do v0.1, v0.1.1, v0.1.2, ..., v0.2, v0.2.1, etc. Standard semantic versioning accounts for different types of releases (major, minor, patch, etc) so you should try to rely on that sort of logic and will make things a lot clearer for everyone.
Thank you for your suggestion! I will do better versioning!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you share links to these games please or let me know how can i search a game without getting other posts .. newbie here so dont be brutal :)
For the first one just click the image in my signature below to take you to the F95 page of the game. I suggest trying this game and all the others, each game I am sure has it own differences and you never which one or ones you might like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Old saves broken? Going downtown has no arrive link?
You have WAY more updates to go before I would sub to this

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Old saves broken? Going downtown has no arrive link?
You have WAY more updates to go before I would sub to this
Did your saves break? Also, going downtown shouldn't have any problems. It's working fine

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is there anything to do? You go to work and sleep ... you cant go to the club ... so ... uhm.. boring...

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Is there anything to do? You go to work and sleep ... you cant go to the club ... so ... uhm.. boring...
Have coffee with Lily, get promoted, work at the bar, socialize, recieve a text from an unknown number on day 15 :O

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok getting raped for just asking for a promotion, with no chance to resist or do anything was kinda out there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Ok getting raped for just asking for a promotion, with no chance to resist or do anything was kinda out there.
it happens at random , when it does if you work another shift or two , then you can get the promotion ......fyi you get raped if you quit too

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Sorry! Just uploaded fixes for this
Maybe you could put a version in the filename. Currently it is not very comfortable when you dont know what version you get ^^

Oh - and ... why dont we need to pay rent? .. I mean, you can just ignore that easy to miss text to click on :p

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes