3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
No, no, no i mean real videos not included game :D

if you have a link or something or you have the full videos can you share with me?
Unfortunately I've no idea what the full videos are - these are found like they are

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Hello, is there supposed to be a new line that says "explore the park"? cause i cannot find it. Tried to "go for a walk" many times but lake does not seem to unlock that way.

Thank you
Sometimes new content does not appear when updating the game if you've already played, you gotta start a new save. "Go for walk" is the way to go :)

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
rng is set to 0 for finding the lake, seems like that may have bee a typo so we cant find it
Shouldn't be an issue - the random() element starts at 0 at all times, so 0 is included in the RNG. Keep walking! (Also see my latest reply, could be a save issue) :)

Reactions: jessy89
Aug 8, 2018
The password for the archive seems to be... broken? At least converting the word to numbers via what your phone's keypad says doesn't seem to do a thing when it seems like the most obvious answer. Am I missing something?

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
The password for the archive seems to be... broken? At least converting the word to numbers via what your phone's keypad says doesn't seem to do a thing when it seems like the most obvious answer. Am I missing something?
Ah, yes, unfortunately the keypad is only for effect hehe, just type in the password as is :p no numbers :)

• Wow
Reactions: BladerayW
Aug 8, 2018
Ah, yes, unfortunately the keypad is only for effect hehe, just type in the password as is :p no numbers :)
*slow blink*

You might want to change that, then. Tiny image of a full keyboard instead of a numpad. Or maybe have Constantin make a comment after people have tried and failed several times.

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
yeah having the password as a word and the image as a numberpad, it had me thinking back to the old school phones to see what letter went on each number

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

ZomgRAWR

Apr 22, 2018
TO ANYONE TRYING TO CHEAT:
Steps:
1) - Extract zip file
2) - Right Click the htlm file
3) - Open With - Notepad
4) - Ctrl+F
5) - Type -326018214 and hit enter
6) - Replace all instances of that number string (AND ONLY THE NUMBER STRING, NOTHING ELSE!) with 0
7) - Save
8) - Load up the game and hit the Apply button when prompted for a cheat code, no need to type anything.

(Also, Dev, there are ways to hide or obscure the code but we'll still find a way. I'm sorry, it's the nature of this site and something you'll have to deal with. :c)

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
*slow blink*

You might want to change that, then. Tiny image of a full keyboard instead of a numpad. Or maybe have Constantin make a comment after people have tried and failed several times.
Good idea! Sorry for the confusion... x)

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
Where do you find the password to continue in the game? Is it a patreon thing? I can't seen to find it.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes