3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi, Nota Bao, loving your game, good luck with it. I'm wondering when and how does the incest come into play? I'm thinking of having her quit the cafe, but she is making good money there and going to work at the office. I assume there will be new adventures for her there and maybe even more money? Oh, before I forget, I bought the fake I.D. only to find out I spent her money for nothing because the Club is only for Patreons. That wasn't nice, there should have been a disclaimer before spending her money. She works hard for her money. Other than the electronics and the sex toys and paying rent, is there any other reasons to be working? She doesn't have a wardrobe, at least not yet.
Would love to turn her into a bigger whore/slut but I don't see where that is happening.

Reactions: Nota Bao

DaveRah

Jul 7, 2017
TO ANYONE TRYING TO CHEAT:
Steps:
1) - Extract zip file
2) - Right Click the htlm file
3) - Open With - Notepad
4) - Ctrl+F
5) - Type -326018214 and hit enter
6) - Replace all instances of that number string (AND ONLY THE NUMBER STRING, NOTHING ELSE!) with 0
7) - Save
8) - Load up the game and hit the Apply button when prompted for a cheat code, no need to type anything.

(Also, Dev, there are ways to hide or obscure the code but we'll still find a way. I'm sorry, it's the nature of this site and something you'll have to deal with. :c)
Could you tell me how you found that code

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Might as well add the tag then. Probably also qualifies you to get the game added at TFGames too. Got me interested. Any plan to add preggo stuff down the road?
Thanks! I'm sorry for the short content there is, I'm going to work on it for next update to add more :) No plan for pregnant stuff, but I'm not against it :D

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Hi, Nota Bao, loving your game, good luck with it. I'm wondering when and how does the incest come into play? I'm thinking of having her quit the cafe, but she is making good money there and going to work at the office. I assume there will be new adventures for her there and maybe even more money? Oh, before I forget, I bought the fake I.D. only to find out I spent her money for nothing because the Club is only for Patreons. That wasn't nice, there should have been a disclaimer before spending her money. She works hard for her money. Other than the electronics and the sex toys and paying rent, is there any other reasons to be working? She doesn't have a wardrobe, at least not yet.
Would love to turn her into a bigger whore/slut but I don't see where that is happening.
Let's break it down;
1. Day 15 with one character then a few days later one more
2. Office has different scenes and more money
3. I'm sorry about the fake ID, never thought about it that way. I'll add a way to get your money back from the dealer
4. None other than potential scenes
5. Unfortunately no clothes system yet

Hope it helps :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Thanks! I'm sorry for the short content there is, I'm going to work on it for next update to add more :) No plan for pregnant stuff, but I'm not against it :D
Nice, I'll keep an eye out for if it does come into play. I tend to pay into the ones that do.

• Red Heart

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I remember liking this game, but I can't remember why.
Right now it just seems aimless and repetitive.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Let's break it down;
1. Day 15 with one character then a few days later one more
2. Office has different scenes and more money
3. I'm sorry about the fake ID, never thought about it that way. I'll add a way to get your money back from the dealer
4. None other than potential scenes
5. Unfortunately no clothes system yet

Hope it helps :)
Thanks, Nota Boa, don't sweat the money for the I.D., she has plenty and like I said no real reason to need all that money. But, I think you should let the players know that the Club is for Patreons Only, so they don't get surprised like I did. I still think you are doing a great job.
What did you mean in your answer #1? And I don't think you answered the where is the incest question, and who is she having incest with? Who is she related to that is in the game?

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Thanks, Nota Boa, don't sweat the money for the I.D., she has plenty and like I said no real reason to need all that money. But, I think you should let the players know that the Club is for Patreons Only, so they don't get surprised like I did. I still think you are doing a great job.
Thanks! I'll add a good way of getting your moneys worth. I'll probably make the bounder nice and have him offer to pay for your ID... For a price heeeheheheh

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Intro cafe
I'm seeing all images as they should - which scene is the image missing on specifically? When Rob shows up? What's the text on it? Rob image has been bugging out a lot when editing files, maybe it's become corrupted for some

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes