3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Even a sociopath horndog would groom their victim a bit before sticking it in, one would think.
To make this less 'choppy', you could have a couple of interactions happen that are in-character, but give the player more of an idea of wtf is happening, i.e.
- events where the MC finds their room oddly disturbed, but not to a degree where they know what's going on
- daily chores where the MC has to spend a time slot to do housekeeping (with peeping/casual molestation events?) or get punished by humiliation that eventually escalates
- leverage events in which Zack uses whatever material he has (showering media? couch masturbation? wardrobe malfunctions while doing chores?) to make the MC do things the MC might not do (depending on corruption) - like sending lewd selfies, etc
This is just me spitballing to make the point that Zack could use a little fleshing out
Thank you! I'll definitely keep this in mind!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
u nerf works, make game grindy as hell, and saves from 0.3.7 dont work. u asshole
Also, I'm sorry about the void saves, that wasn't supposed to happen, but it wont happen anymore. I had to make some changes to the framework, otherwise it would keep happening further along the line...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I'm sorry y'all feel this way. Jobs was nerfed at the request of many players complaining that it is way too easy. You were able to buy everything in just three weeks playing. Only one job has been decreased by £50, the rest is £25 a shift. It's barely been decreased any... The mugging has a 1/15 chance of happening, I'm sorry it happened twice a day back to back.
The only reasons club job hasn't been decreased is because there's no purpose in doing so. Cheats include +money, so you can essentially just give yourself cash. No need to grind, thus no need to decrease pay.
The plan is, further along the line, to make the updates so that there's early access and a few weeks to a months wait for public release, but it's only been in development for three months, which is still very very new haha. Not nearly there yet
My point is there is very little content in this game at the moment and to hide the majority of the content behind a paywall does not speak well of your intentions for the game ...we have all been burned by devs that start a game get subscribers and then ghost until the subscribers realize there is on more updates coming and the whole thing was a cash grab , not saying that is your intention , but buyer beware

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
My point is there is very little content in this game at the moment and to hide the majority of the content behind a paywall does not speak well of your intentions for the game ...we have all been burned by devs that start a game get subscribers and then ghost until the subscribers realize there is on more updates coming and the whole thing was a cash grab , not saying that is your intention , but buyer beware
Well... I mean, there's not much locked content... The club is the only thing as well as cheats. The vast majority of the game (300+ passages) are public. Only 15 or so passages are locked.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Just going to say this. Pretty much a dick move lowering the income on all the jobs except the one that is stuck behind the patreon paywall.
Agreed. Fuck this game.
and leaving it so you can get mugged 2 times in the same day back to back WTF ? i can understand asking for donations but forcing donations or you are locked out of content is a dick move .....most devs hold back an update or two and if you want the newest content you pay .....or wait a month or 2 etc and that is fine
Hotfix out now;
Changed the mugging rate from 1/15 to 1/25
Boosted jobs a tad, not back to what they were, but it will be a little easier to earn money again, hopefully not making it so grindy.

Check it :)

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Why is only the hotfix available? Can't see any links for the base game.
Hotfix is base game - I just named it hotfix because I didn't want to name such a small change v0.4 x)
Everything is still present, and you don't need anything else to play it!

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Hotfix is base game - I just named it hotfix because I didn't want to name such a small change v0.4 x)
Everything is still present, and you don't need anything else to play it!
Ooooops I'm blind, I downloaded it but I didn't see the .html file (I think I might have checked before it finished extracting :whistle:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
is there a chance you will make the club free in the future?
Yes! I've been thinking a bit on how to implement early access for patrons instead of locked areas for public players. Instead, you'll just have to wait a bit for everything to fall into place and unlock accordingly. It would definitely make my work easier, as well as make the game more intriguing for new and current players.

:)

Love,

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Error: cannot execute macro <<if>>: malformed closing tag: "<</if> [[Wipe your pussy|dadApt]] <<set $dad += 2>>"
>
when you fuck your dad

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes