3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Did the office job for a good while. Never saw any e-mail minigame. Also where is this brothel mentioned in the changelog?
This is a big issue with this game and how it basically doesn't explain what you're supposed to do or go. You just end up having to wait and hope that you see some prompt when it shows up randomly. After rescuing Constantin there is more stuff to do but I have no idea what triggers it and the game doesn't tell you. I've played literally 50 days past that point and nothing at all has happened before. But sometimes you get connected by Brody. It seems random.

It's the same with the hospital job. Some times I can work there and sometimes it's only the therapist and I can't figure out what the difference is.

For whatever reason the dev likes adding things that most of the players will never see. Like that guy at the bar. Or these quests that people will probably quit the game before they get to because they'd no indication its actually coming up.

If you look at the help menu you'd think the game was over after you rescue him. Which was months of updates ago.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes