Others Abandoned New Life Survival Project H [v0.5] [Penguntit]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
it's verry difficult for me, beacuse there is no one here can test my game. ( in my place ) and at my own computer, im not get that BUG. so if you find it, please tell me the Log of the BUG. :cool:(y)

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
here is the Fix version.

sorry cz im not realized the BUG. :cry:

Last edited:

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Just to get this doubt out of the head, will this game have an "end" of pregnancy? Because whenever I see a premise of "New life survivor" soon comes into mind the term "reproduction", "children".

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Just to get this doubt out of the head, will this game have an "end" of pregnancy? Because whenever I see a premise of "New life survivor" soon comes into mind the term "reproduction", "children".
there will be another survivors. find them, and they will join your group. each character has its own job. they will work based on their own expertise. later this island will become a new civilization with you, are theyr king.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is it just me or is the game currently not really playable? While in fullscreen the game crashes when you open the crate, and the game freezes if you try to equip the axe or pickaxe, which you seem to need to be able to progress. Once the stamina is depleted (e.g. through talking) then you can't seem to be able to replenish it, except probably through building the bed. But for that you need palm leaves, and for that an axe, which you can't equip or the game freezes.
Or am I wrong and am I missing something?

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Is it just me or is the game currently not really playable? While in fullscreen the game crashes when you open the crate, and the game freezes if you try to equip the axe or pickaxe, which you seem to need to be able to progress. Once the stamina is depleted (e.g. through talking) then you can't seem to be able to replenish it, except probably through building the bed. But for that you need palm leaves, and for that an axe, which you can't equip or the game freezes.
Or am I wrong and am I missing something?
you should download version 0.5b the BUG was fixed there. here

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
it's also my fault too. im not realized the BUG before uploading. BTW if you got another BUG, please let me know. send the log to me.
Not sure how to send the log without an error output, but there is one bug and one problem.
The bug appears sometimes when interacting with a girl (not sure what exactly causes it), suddenly the interaction options disappear and when interacting with other things they pop up again (only visual). Sleeping fixes it.
The other problem is that when a girl is sleeping you can't sleep at all, not even at the leaf bed (which is emtpy and you should be able to, which is actually a bug too), so you can't recover stamina until she wakes up.
Edit: Oh, forgot about it, but loading a game always resets the leaf bed so you have to build it again.
Edit2: The girl is sleeping too long in comparison to the player. It offers the opportunity for the sleep sex but it is blocking the sleep option far too long. Besides that it should still be possible to use the actual empty leaf bed maybe the girls could be forcibly waken.
Edit3: Apparently it is possible for both girls to lay in the same bed at the same time... Maybe you should be able to build separate beds to avoid this problem and the previous one as well.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Not sure how to send the log without an error output, but there is one bug and one problem.
The bug appears sometimes when interacting with a girl (not sure what exactly causes it), suddenly the interaction options disappear and when interacting with other things they pop up again (only visual). Sleeping fixes it.
The other problem is that when a girl is sleeping you can't sleep at all, not even at the leaf bed (which is emtpy and you should be able to, which is actually a bug too), so you can't recover stamina until she wakes up.
thank's for your report. i'll try my best to fix this on next update. BTW, i know how to handle when the interaction options disappear. just press Z button wich mean, Back Button on the game. and talk to her again. that's should fix the problem. but i'll fix this later on next update.

is the leaf bed disappear when the Girls sleep at shelter? hmm gonna fix this soon.

i planning to make a new map, wich there is waterfall and you can take a bath there to recover stamina too. i'll include this map on next update.

BTW, if you like, you can use some cheat to pass the current BUG on version 0.5b.
just press BackSpace button on your keyboard, then input the cheat. there is 17 cheat i make for the game. maybe i'll make another cheat too but idk when. ;) (y)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is the leaf bed disappear when the Girls sleep at shelter? hmm gonna fix this soon.
No, it is a separate issue and not related to the girls (probably). When you load the game all loads except the leaf bed, which resets so you have to build it again.
Edit: Thought you had the first edit from my post included... What I meant is that you can't sleep in the leaf bed even though the girls are actually in the shelter (probably this: when you interact with a bed or leaf bed then the same options appear (both have the same variable checks, e.g. "does girl currently sleep in bed"). They should both use their own options/variables, so it is possible to sleep in the leaf bed when a girl sleeps in the bed in the shelter.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Edit: Thought you had the first edit from my post included... What I meant is that you can't sleep in the leaf bed even though the girls are actually in the shelter (probably this: when you interact with a bed or leaf bed then the same options appear (both have the same variable checks, e.g. "does girl currently sleep in bed"). They should both use their own options/variables, so it is possible to sleep in the leaf bed when a girl sleeps in the bed in the shelter.)
ahh i understand now.. thankyou.. yes, actually, the bed had the same parent. wich mean, theyr using the same variable. my fault... i'll seperate this soon.

so the leaf bed is reset when it's loaded? it's very easy to fix because it only adds a variable in the save / load data. but this is very vulnerable, because it is prone to being forgotten to include them in the save data variable. and that is one of my shortcomings (forgetful) :ROFLMAO:

SAM1900

Jun 18, 2019
of Draw Event
for object obj_Control:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,2] out of range [1,2] - -1.current_y(100027,2)
at gml_Script_scr_PopShow
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_PopShow (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_Control_Draw_0

when opening the axe and pickaxe box

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote