3D-Daz New patreon page - Futa comics

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Last preview of the "roadXtrip Ep 1" new patreon story.
It will be published tomorrow for 5$+ patreons.

rxt99.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
The new patreon story "roadXtrip Ep.1" just published for my patreons 5$+ (121 FullHD renders).
As usual, next patreon story in 1 or 2 weeks.

to access all my lesbians & futas stories, join my patreon.

rxt.jpg

Reactions: maks122 and Pitrik

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I changed the title, my next story will be "Bad Day" and this will be the 1st patreon story to get Lesbian version & Futa version.
Lesbian version with Hailey & Anna, Futa version with Hailey & Thea.
so let my introduce you the girls and the 2 stories :

"Bad Day" Lesbian version:
This is the story of a painter in need of insipiration, Anna (the girl on the left on the render), 20 yrs old, at the school of fine arts.
To make money, she paints the girls from her school and other schools, she will meet Hailey, 19 yrs old, a gothic fashion and medical student, who poses as a model to make money.
As the painting session progresses, the two girls will begin to discover and appreciate each other.

sn p3.png

"Bad Day" Futa version:
This is the story of Hailey, a medical student, who, to forget the break with her boyfriend, decides to go drinking in a bar alone.
Unfortunately she is drinking a lot too much and the evening is not going to be as she had planned.

Here Hailey
bd1.jpg
this is the 2nd renders of the story.
To see Thea, just check my patreon page, i already made few stories with her :)

Reactions: maks122 and Pitrik

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Another preview from the upcoming (tonight or tomorrow) "Bad Day" - Futa version story

bd46.jpg
I also plan to launch my website really soon, there you will can see gallerie of my work, ETA of the upcoming stories, one page with all my girls and a page with wallpapers

Reactions: Pitrik

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
ahh :) stockings
and the red with hearts especially cute and hot o_O
Jade, is the most prefered girl by MrDots fan discord.
But with all girls a created since i started my patreon page, to be honest there are girls i prefer

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Official release of my new story "Bad Day EP.1" - Futa version for patreons 5$+, 79 fullHD renders
Episode 2 will be released in the week of November 25 to 30

bdpreview.jpg

Reactions: crugh2112

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
New project - "Kim"

I present you my new project "Kim", 21 years old, a young reporter, who travels around the world to take photos.
Every week (whenever possible), you will be able to follow a new episode of her story.
Kim is a Futa, so the main theme will be Futa, but you can also see lesbian scenes, there will be both.

This story is complementary to other stories.

Keep in mind that some weeks, if the other stories ask me too much work, the episode of "Kim" will be published a week later
I hope you'll like this new story, I've planned a lot already for Kim :)

The first episode will be released next week for patreons 5$+

kim pro1.jpg kim pro2.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
So, 4 stories are coming :

- "Bad Day" - Lesbian version
- "Devoted Maid" - Futa
- "Kim Ep.1" - Futa/lesbian
- "Bad Day Ep.2" - Futa version

No date yet, but the 4 stories will be published in November.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Here the first preview of my upcoming new story "Devoted Maid". Vicky, a young girl,f 20 years old, who wants to find her first job.
Will meet one evening in a bar a very rich heiress, who will offer to work for her as a maid.

On the render you can see, to left from right, Amanda (the rich heiress), Vicky (the maid) and Bella (Amanda's best friend)

After a few days, Vicky will realize that her work will be very difficult and that she will not only have to do the house chores, but also satisfy all the desires and fantasies of Amanda and her friend.
Day and night.
How long will it last? Once free, will she take her revenge? will she call the police? all this you will know by following her story on my patreon :)

This will be another very long story with lot of Episodes, like for "Kim"

vivkypreview.jpg

Reactions: maks122

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
The new story is finally done, it will be a long serie, with more than 10 episodes.
official cover of the Episode 1 just published for my patreons 5$+
124 fullHD 1920x1080 renders.

dmpreview.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
First preview of the girls in my new Futas story "Lustful Dorm", from left to right, Paige (best Nikki's friend), Nikki (Main character), Tricia.

ld promo1.jpg

Reactions: Pitrik

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
My new futa story, Nikki - "Lustful Dorm Ep.1" just published for patreons 5$+, 106 fullHD renders 1920x1080.

Story :

This is the story of Nikki, a shy and reserved girl. She and her best friend, Paige, are inseparable. When Paige went to the university, Nikki spent her time crying in her room.

It was 1 year ago, now Nikki has finally been accepted into the same university and she is about to join Paige in the same dormitory and the same room.

Unfortunately Paige changed a lot, she who was also very shy before, now has a very different personality.

Nikki will quickly realize that her friend has become addicted to sex.

Paige feels the need to fuck all the time, with the person who is there at that moment.

the two girls being very very close, Nikki will become the Paige's sex doll, Paige will always search Vikki wherever she is, to fuck her, they will fuck everywhere, all the time.

How will Nikki react, will she agree to let herself be done not to disappoint her best friend, will she refuse to risk losing her friend or will she try to help her solve her problem?

ldpreview.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
As renderotica rejected this last story, due to the school uniform and girls looks underage lol
The ONLY way to get it, is to join my pateon

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
last preview for this new patreon futa stoy Love Story ""Unforgettable Birthday"
Story will be published tomorrow afternoon or night for 5$+ patreons.
This story will have several episodes.

sfl68.jpg sfl88.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I've been accepted on the Affect3D store as new vendor, so good news, you will be able to buy the Nikki - "Lustful dorm Ep.1" here, it will be published on my store the 17 december.
All my lesbians and futas stories will be added one by one each week from now in this store and all new stories will be added too of course :)