pat11

Jan 1, 2019
My new patreon futa story is ready and published for patreon 5+$
127 fullHD renders 1920x1080.
Episode 2, next week.

pcpreview.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
"Private Cases 2" First preview, Jane (left) Charlene her girlfriend since 3 years (right).

Poor Jane, forced to make love with a girl she no longer loves since she met Sofia. She didn't think Charlene would want to have sex again.
But she cannot leave without a good reason, otherwise she will lose her job.
Indeed, Jane was hired in the law firm of Charlene's father, so to be able to leave her, the fault must come from Charlene, like that Charlene can not say anything to her father against her.

pc142.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
"Private Cases 2" published for patreons 5+$
110 fullHD renders, 1920x1080.

pc2preview.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
first previews for "Private Cases 3" the final episode. Will be published end of this week.

pc246.jpg pc278.jpg

When this one will be published (end of this week), i will start to work on my next new project "Forbidden Love", here the first promo render

fl promo2.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
The last episode of "Private Cases" just published for patreons 5+$.
79 fullHD renders 1920x1080
My new serie "Forbidden Love" will start in 2 weeks

pc3preview.jpg

Reactions: Mikedazz1

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Promotion scene for "Forbidden Love" i will start to work on my new serie on Saturday 25

Story :
This is the story of a couple, Mike and Tess (female) who are going to leave for their vacation home, Tess is going to invite her best friend Sonia (futa), they have known each other for a very long time, but Tess, don't know she is a futa.

Following several unexpected events, Sonia will begin to fall in love with Tess.
red hair (Sonia) brown hair (Tess)

fl promo4.jpg fl promo5.jpg fl promo6.jpg fl promo7.jpg fl promo8.jpg fl promo9.jpg fl promo10.jpg fl promo11.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I totally changed my mind about the story, the story with the couple+futa will be for later

New stoy :

We will follow the life of a student (Shannon), who will fall in love with her teacher, the teacher will be Sonia (the same as on the renderers before). We will see why and how Shannon will fall in love and we will follow the evolution of this forbidden love story.
Another forbidden story will also happen at the same time, the school principal and Shannon's best friend, Jill (not a futa).
Jill should have been expelled from school after being caught making love in the school toilet, but the principal was good enough not to send her back on condition that Jill satisfies his sexual desires at school.
Jill had no other choice and accepted.
These two stories will intersect. What will happen if Shannon finds out? What will happen if Jill learns of the affair between Sonia and Shannon? What will happen if the principal of the school learns that Sonia has a relationship with a student? What will happen if Sonia learns that the principal is blackmailing Jill?
All that you will know by following my new series, the first episode of which will be published next week ;)

Jill and Shannon are not together, just friends with benefits, they like to make love from time to time (really often)

Jill (red hair) and Shannon (futa, blue hair+glasses)
fl promoshanon2.jpg fl promoshanon3.jpg fl promoshanon4.jpg fl promoshanon8.jpg fl promoshanon9.jpg fl promoshanon11.jpg

Last edited:

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
J'ai commencé à travailler sur le premier épisode hier matin, voici 2 previews :
sur le premier render : Jill et sa petite amie, Emily
sur le 2nd : Jill et la directrice de l'école, Kate.

fl12.jpg fl32.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Here is the official preview of episode 1 of my new series "Forbidden Love", there will be a new episode every week, until the end of the story, for patreons 5+$.

120 renders fullHD, 1920x1080.

flpreview.jpg

If you like my work and storries, join my Patreon, full content for 5+$ only. Usually, 1 new story every week, each story arround 120 renders.

If you don't want to become a Patreon and would like to buy my stories one by one :

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
First preview of one of the girls of my new story that will come after "Forbidden Love".
The new story is "Beauty Salon" with 2 employees, Solene and Justine, both 18 yrs old and futas.

Here Solene

bs promo solene4.jpg bs promo solene.jpg bs promo solene2.jpg bs promo solene3.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
2nd episode just published for patreons 5+$, 101 renders FullHD 1920x1080
Last episode, next week and after i will start to work on the new serie "Beauty Salon"

fl2preview.jpg

Reactions: Mikedazz1

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Promo renders for my upcoming new serie that will come after "Forbidden Love".

"Beauty Salon"
Short break after work for Solene and Justine in the massage room.
The story will be published the week of February 17-23

bs promo justine.jpg bs promo justine2.jpg bs promo justine3.jpg bs promo justine4.jpg