Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1703264748585.png

Exclusive art #4 Public - Welcome everyone!!

OUR FIRST PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ART!!!

Welcome, everyone!
Wow! my number jumped sharply after v0.1 release :eek:
Thank you everyone...
Thank you for playing and supporting New World Paradise.
From the many positive comments from you, I think and I hope you all can feel the passion and time I put into it.
And I hope (again) I'm not dissapoint you guys.

On Sunday, I will release a devnote that contains an explanation of the concept that I will work on for the next v0.1.1 release.
So stay tuned!

Also, I apologise for taking so long to drop exclusive art number 4 because after the release I had to catch up with work that I put aside because I wanted to do the v0.1 release on time and also.... some personal issues.

But now it's slowly getting sorted out and I'm ready to work on this game again!

In the next week, on thursday exclusive art will be continued! so for patrons get ready to vote!

That's all.
See ya!

DD

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
So how yo unlock Sadi's sex scene? I'm stuck.
Got 3 stars for prison time, 1 for forest - and that's it.
Chatting doesn't change anything.

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
So how yo unlock Sadi's sex scene? I'm stuck.
Got 3 stars for prison time, 1 for forest - and that's it.
Chatting doesn't change anything.
Try to catch prisoner, sadi will like you more if you have a high reputation

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Try to catch prisoner, sadi will like you if you have a high reputation
As a diehard OP fan, this is the game I most liked so far. How long do you reckon will next update take? Also, when do you plan on doing Hina content?

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
As a diehard OP fan, this is the game I most liked so far. How long do you reckon will next update take? Also, when do you plan on doing Hina content?
Thanks man!
I really appreciate it!

Ypu can read about my next plan here.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks man!
I really appreciate it!

Ypu can read about my next plan here.
Good god there's a lot of time till Hina :( my guess for the female pirate will be... Alvida? haha (no hope for Hancock, no way she's falling to Impel Down)

Ronbrick

Apr 20, 2018
I want to play this game but I'm afraid of spoilers, I only up to date with the anime, can someone tell me if it has stuff that is only in the manga?

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Great gem right here, potential to be one of the greatest parody games on this very site, congrats on the idea and I hope it doesn't get abandoned lol (my only constructive criticism is that the art could improve a little bit on the nipples and it could take inspiration on Something Unlimited)

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes