sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
  • Added some alternative text to one of the nightclub actions with a focus on lines for genderbent characters.
  • The gender-bent jerk friend is now always available to be your bridesmaid if she exists and you're marrying the man she tried to get you to cheat on.
  • Added some new text to the wedding intro to recognise when the PC has chosen the gender-bent jerk friend as her bridesmaid.
...What is all this even referring to? Can you get Ivy to transform guys now? I don't recall ever seeing a reference to that in any changelogs

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
...What is all this even referring to? Can you get Ivy to transform guys now? I don't recall ever seeing a reference to that in any changelogs
It was added before 5.0 rolled out. Basically, keep rejecting boyfriend's jerk friend up to a certain point. Not sure what traits are needed but it would prompt you to either ignore him, do something about him, or admit that you secretly like the attention.

Jun 8, 2017
I’m missing all the endings because I usually set the game length to like 5 in-game years by default so I can see all the new content in one playthrough.

Reactions: Fer99

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Aw, that's a shame. Looks like BDSM could have a lot of potential in this game. Another question: Is there any way for us to play custom quests/scenarios from other users?
yeah, look at their discord and there are instruction, fan content being made and programs to help the developement

Jun 8, 2017
Spendid Ostrich really needs to let one his trusted assistants have access to the game's code so we can do mods and integrate NC and other UK-illegal kink/fetish related scenes into the game without having to "test" it to have it trigger.

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
Spendid Ostrich really needs to let one his trusted assistants have access to the game's code so we can do mods and integrate NC and other UK-illegal kink/fetish related scenes into the game without having to "test" it to have it trigger.
There is actually a method for this, but it requires creating two parallel scenes--one that is the 'non-UK-illegal' version, which goes into the game and gets triggered. You then create a fetish/kink version of the same scene, and swap the files in locally.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Haven't played in a while, do you still play as a nearly exclusively straight woman? Last I played, the gayest you could get was truth or dare kissing

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
So SplendidOstrich said that the reason there isn't certain (e.g. BDSM) content is because of UK law not because they don't want to include stuff that isn't their fetish? Cause I was always under the impression it was mainly the latter, going back like 2 years.

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
So SplendidOstrich said that the reason there isn't certain (e.g. BDSM) content is because of UK law not because they don't want to include stuff that isn't their fetish? Cause I was always under the impression it was mainly the latter, going back like 2 years.
the uk law is a bad excuse he uses for years now

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah that’s he SO said at first when people mentioned things like anal. But I guess people kept asking for it so he added it in but there are still things that are illegal for SO to add.

Jun 8, 2017
There is actually a method for this, but it requires creating two parallel scenes--one that is the 'non-UK-illegal' version, which goes into the game and gets triggered. You then create a fetish/kink version of the same scene, and swap the files in locally.
So the only method is to replace existing scenes? There’s no way modders can just release a “scene pack” and the user just adds it to a folder or something and it can trigger in-game naturally? I think people want more unique scenes instead of having to replace default ones just to make it have NC content.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
SO will be fine under UK law to include BDSM between consenting to adults with no serious harm. UK Gov criminal prosecution guidance was recently updated -

Someone should tell SO.

Reactions: Fer99
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes