Jun 8, 2017
SO will be fine under UK law to include BDSM between consenting to adults with no serious harm. UK Gov criminal prosecution guidance was recently updated -

Someone should tell SO.
I think there is a BDSM scene where the main character is tied up but it is consensual. I think people just want to the game to have tons of scenes of every kink to be added to the game including rape, incest, lesbian, etc. I think people just got spoiled by Girl's Life and the tons of options and content (without the grinding and realistic mechanics like travel/eating/going to the bathroom/etc).

Reactions: GreatBuddy

PD_

Sep 9, 2019
So the only method is to replace existing scenes? There’s no way modders can just release a “scene pack” and the user just adds it to a folder or something and it can trigger in-game naturally? I think people want more unique scenes instead of having to replace default ones just to make it have NC content.
No. I looked through the Newlife code and found out that in order for a scene to be triggered in game, an appropriate event has to fire first. Either a guaranteed one that you can choose (like going to a club) or random (like finding a lost phone). Currently, events can only be defined in the code. Until SO (or some modder) adds an ability to define events externally, scene packs won't be possible. I wouldn't count on modders though - the code is obfuscated and is a mess to navigate, plus Newlife's save system uses serialization which may be broken by any changes to the code.

Sep 10, 2017
So the only method is to replace existing scenes? There’s no way modders can just release a “scene pack” and the user just adds it to a folder or something and it can trigger in-game naturally? I think people want more unique scenes instead of having to replace default ones just to make it have NC content.
I do suppose you could just add it to existing scenes. You'd have to be creative to make sure the other events trigger when you want them to though (instead of always directly after the existing scenes, which would make no sense)

Edit: Seems like PD_ deems it not possible. :(

PD_

Sep 9, 2019
I do suppose you could just add it to existing scenes. You'd have to be creative to make sure the other events trigger when you want them to though (instead of always directly after the existing scenes, which would make no sense)

Edit: Seems like PD_ deems it not possible. :(
If you mean replacing an existing scene with a sort of a "hub" for other scenes, then It's probably possible. You can start a new scene from withing another scene iirc, which should include non-official custom scenes as well. The main problem in this case is to find a scene that triggers reasonably frequent, but I think all of the scenes that are included in the "official content" folder only trigger under specific conditions.

Cooking class scene is probably the best for this approach since it's a guaranteed one. Either replacing it entirely or adding ways to start new scenes is fine.

Reactions: Fer99

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I think you guys misunderstood what Eulexia was saying.
There is actually a method for this, but it requires creating two parallel scenes--one that is the 'non-UK-illegal' version, which goes into the game and gets triggered. You then create a fetish/kink version of the same scene, and swap the files in locally.
It's not that you're replacing an existing scene, it's that you would have to create two different versions of a scene. One which you submit which gets added as official content, and then a second version of that scene, with the same name, that you use to swap out the files so when the "official" scene happens, it calls your version instead. It's my understanding that custom scenes can call other custom scenes, so if you want to create a hub sort of thing, that's completely possible.

All custom scenes are random, but there's a file you can edit that tweaks the weights, so you can get your random scene to fire pretty much as often as you want.

PD_

Sep 9, 2019
All custom scenes are random, but there's a file you can edit that tweaks the weights, so you can get your random scene to fire pretty much as often as you want.
Hmm, true. Didn't notice that, thanks. Although they still have specific conditions to start (like having a computer for hotel prostitution scene) which are defined in the code and can't be easily changed.

I think you guys misunderstood what Eulexia was saying.
I was talking about expanding the game with new events rather then using alternative versions of existing events, which is possible of course.

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
I really like this game but wish there was a way to continue playing past the time limit. I know you can set it at the very start of the game, but if you forget to do that then you're kinda fucked when time runs out.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyoneone know other games where you can play as a submissive wife without sucking 3000 different cocks? all the other games with female protagonist and male domination have the woman being fucked by multitudes of men

Reactions: Nobuddy

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Does anyoneone know other games where you can play as a submissive wife without sucking 3000 different cocks? all the other games with female protagonist and male domination have the woman being fucked by multitudes of men
Well, yeah, this is one such game. You can go the whole game without whoring around, even reach the ending still a virgin. If you like being a submissive trophy wife, then just get a man who isn't to caring, get him to treat you like his bitch and marry him

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Well, yeah, this is one such game. You can go the whole game without whoring around, even reach the ending still a virgin. If you like being a submissive trophy wife, then just get a man who isn't to caring, get him to treat you like his bitch and marry him
Yeah that's the thing, I was asking if anyone knew other games similar to this in that axpect

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
you mean the farm proposal scene?
One of the proposal scene's is where you are taken out on a date day to a farm, and proposed to.
Im not aware of any others.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes