anonymous1234

Feb 23, 2017
Most I've found so far is when you have girls over during a House Party and the Blackjack Party Game triggers. Then it's a matter of hoping the women will agree to forfeits and you'll be the recipient (or participant) of either a makeout or cunnilingus.

Otherwise, I haven't seen anything.

I did recently find extra Lowlife content that triggered randomly. You run into the lowlives a second time while hanging out with a female friend (mine was innocent sales-colleague who was encouraged to stay and have sex to de-stress) and if you have 'Shy' and 'Weak-willed', you can get it on with them in an alleyway.
So basically no, I swear he promised lesbian relationships years ago, not even sure why I check on this game it's barely changed since SO first released it.

alper

May 4, 2017
Am I the only one who randomly gets a blank white screen all the time? Then which I'm forced to close and restart the game... Is there any fix for that? Older versions didn't have that problem.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
So basically no, I swear he promised lesbian relationships years ago, not even sure why I check on this game it's barely changed since SO first released it.
My only question is would virgin lost count? Is it only by fisting or does dildo's count? Would the virginity box say the npc who put the dildo inside your character or just "Lost by plastic dildo"??

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
My only question is would virgin lost count? Is it only by fisting or does dildo's count? Would the virginity box say the npc who put the dildo inside your character or just "Lost by plastic dildo"??
I think it would be fine to just qualify it as it is in the current system. Lost virginity to Amanda. Lost anal virginity to Beth. For either fisting or sex toy use...

I think he would need to figure out how sexuality plays out in the current system. Now your character is just defaulted cisgender heterosexual female, whether you start as male or female. You should probably be able to define sexuality somewhat in character creation.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
I think it would be fine to just qualify it as it is in the current system. Lost virginity to Amanda. Lost anal virginity to Beth. For either fisting or sex toy use...

I think he would need to figure out how sexuality plays out in the current system. Now your character is just defaulted cisgender heterosexual female, whether you start as male or female. You should probably be able to define sexuality somewhat in character creation.
The game doesn't have much point if you take away virginity and pregnancy. That being said, I think the object should get credit... it's rather human centric to exclude non humans like that.

newtoad

Jun 11, 2018
Am I the only one who randomly gets a blank white screen all the time? Then which I'm forced to close and restart the game... Is there any fix for that? Older versions didn't have that problem.
This doesn't happen to me. This is a shot in the dark, but it could be a java issue, so reinstalling/updating java (or possibly even using an older version if you updated recently) could be something worth trying.

alper

May 4, 2017
newl.PNG
This doesn't happen to me. This is a shot in the dark, but it could be a java issue, so reinstalling/updating java (or possibly even using an older version if you updated recently) could be something worth trying.
Turns out my Java was older, but I updated it and I still get this error. Not to mention this doesn't happen in older versions of the game.

Edit: So I figured out that it's related to the customization options in character creator. When it's locked in my first playthrough this bug doesn't happen and when I complete it once and unlock it, game starts glitching even if game length is 52 weeks

Last edited:

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
Edit: So I figured out that it's related to the customization options in character creator. When it's locked in my first playthrough this bug doesn't happen and when I complete it once and unlock it, game starts glitching even if game length is 52 weeks
which version are you playing on? I had the same issue from time to time on v6.1 or v6.2 and then it never happened again once i switched to the next version

alper

May 4, 2017
I have that issue in both v6.3 public AND patreon, and 6.4 patreon. I'm assuming patreon versions don't work because they already have character creator unlocked from the start

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I have that issue in both v6.3 public AND patreon, and 6.4 patreon. I'm assuming patreon versions don't work because they already have character creator unlocked from the start
Assuming you're using the version lifted off of this topic, it has to be something on your end that's causing the issues.
1. Maybe try running it as Administrator?
2. Delete what versions you have, download a new one off of this topic.
3. Does your game folder differ in appearance to this? (This is my own and it works fine)

alper

May 4, 2017
Yeah I'm already pretty sure it's on my end considering no one else has any problems. I tried both versions from here and public versions from the blogspot. Anyway I seem to have figured out how to solve it:

I was mistaken and it's unrelated to the version of the game or character creator, it works properly in my Local Disk C: (where my windows is installed at and is an SSD) but it's buggy if I play it at Local Disk D:. It's extremely weird but if anyone has that problem they can try moving the game around. Thanks everyone.

regicide123

May 3, 2019
the next major update group should be lesbian focused. Pregnancy got the top spot in patreon poll and lesbian came next. Worth noting that it took SP 11 months to finish the pregnancy updates

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I remember back when the dev talked about implementing male POV eventually... Ah, those were the days.

Bugger still hasn't gotten around to adding lesbos yet, lmao.

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
Game also shouldn't have time management ala sims with needing to do shower every day and satiate hunger and all that stuff. Time scope matters a lot, and choosing actions for entire week forward was a genius idea eliminating lots of necessary "genre" grind.
I mean its basically a sex game version of Kudos...

Sep 28, 2017
It might just be me but the update quality seems improving. I hope SO can keep it up, I want to see this game succeed (even if its been years lol) :)

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes