Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
It was revamped in . I have no clue, even with PC having all beneficial traits and the guy being handsome / interesting etc., etc. I can't go beyond "big crush" stage. Eh, whatever.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, I remember the game once having the option to have a naked marriage, I can't seem to find it anymore. Also, I skimmed through the husband cheating on wife file and I see that there are ways to control the actions of the husband in the cheating scene. anyone know how to do that?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Guys, I remember the game once having the option to have a naked marriage, I can't seem to find it anymore. Also, I skimmed through the husband cheating on wife file and I see that there are ways to control the actions of the husband in the cheating scene. anyone know how to do that?
The naked wedding scene is only by having the right traits on the guy (I don't recall the specific ones but I think sleezey is one) then take him with you dress shopping then there's a chance the naked wedding trigger will fire.

No idea about the cheating scene though.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
The NPC needs the sleazy trait for a naked marriage & sex upon altar. As for the cheating scene, you can decide how to react, and that may affect the hubby's actions, but you don't control him directly

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
If only you could play as male in this game (or at least date women). I know the dev had future plans for both years ago but, well, that was years ago. :p

It's such a shame that every single life sim game with content that is otherwise inetersting to me seem to revolve around you playing as a woman, typically one that was originally a man as well. Not exactly my thing, lol.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
If only you could play as male in this game (or at least date women). I know the dev had future plans for both years ago but, well, that was years ago. :p

It's such a shame that every single life sim game with content that is otherwise inetersting to me seem to revolve around you playing as a woman, typically one that was originally a man as well. Not exactly my thing, lol.
It's like furries, the gender benders have a lot of spare cash they're willing to pump into projects that support their fetish.

Atleast this one has an option to have a normal start.

vidread

May 2, 2018
Is this only alterable part (by simple coding) of this game limited to adding NPCs and Events? Anyone get any idea how what shall I do If I want to mod character creation options in this game?
Was trying to learn how to mod java games here :p

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
So, the newest game files are 0.4.26

And 1.14 for the NPC Creator

Right? No update on the first post?

Mallee

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, that's right. The dev has yet to release this month's update, although it seems like it should hit any day now.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes