John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
What's the walk home alone scene?
Going to guess it's not a non con scene

Edit: You walk home and get accosted by drunken YOBs yelling to get yer tits out, you can ignore them or yell at them... great additon
u can flash them. i dont know how i got that option exactly but i assume its with the outgoing or flirty traits

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Whats the different character styles really amount to? you know the Normal, Sultry, Posh, Cute, and Down to Earth options. It seems like the only real different builds Ive known is there are cute characters and slutty characters. Like whats the difference between a Normal and Down to Earth, sultry and posh and so on?

VelenEldritch

Jan 8, 2018
Whats the different character styles really amount to? you know the Normal, Sultry, Posh, Cute, and Down to Earth options. It seems like the only real different builds Ive known is there are cute characters and slutty characters. Like whats the difference between a Normal and Down to Earth, sultry and posh and so on?
My understanding is that they each contribute to how you are percieved by NPCs. Posh contributes to elegance for a refined build character. Sultry contributes to slutty. I know that some NPCs have a preference for specific character styles like down to earth.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
This greatly changes how NPC sees you, they also change a lot what you can choose to do.
You can change that by choosing different clothes, for example you can act cute if you dress cute even if your are sultry by nature. This is what really makes newlife a great game.

bbwilly

May 28, 2018
That's not a new bug to 0.5.0. Every version has had that problem with old saves not working after new release. Not sure how you couldn't know if you had been playing Newlife very long. Chan probably should check out the Blogspot page before saying anything.

I will post latest when the fucking jew fixes a bug that kills your save file. No point until then.

Last edited:

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
That's not a new bug to 0.5.0. Every version has had that problem with old saves not working after new release. Not sure how you couldn't know if you had been playing Newlife very long. Chan probably should check out the Blogspot page before saying anything.
im not sure thats what he was talking about. i started a new game on this new version and just tried to load it up and it gave me an error message as if i were using a save from an old version even though i wasn't. so now i lost my save i guess

Reactions: AlsoLime

AlsoLime

Dec 6, 2017
I've also experienced this bug, several times now in fact, and I am most definitely not attempting to load an old save from a previous version. Hopefully it gets hotfixed and then uploaded here by some kind soul.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Happens to pop up error on loading a save file after the player got married with no traceable leads.
What happens?

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
As usual, the link comes from chan board, updated to ver. c:

Also the impossibility to use saves between game versions is just the nature of this particular game, not a bug. The bug mentioned earlier appeared only in ver 5.0, causing save games to randomly corrupt.

Haven't yet tested the c version myself, therefore I'm not sure if the issue is solved.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I really hate Ostrich. She could have this game finished within a year if she were willing to put in the effort, but instead, she continuously falls back on the "java is hard" excuse.

Well, bitch, Biochem is harder, but I still got my PhD.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Going to guess it's not a non con scene
There never will be one. I talked to the creator LONG ago when this was all new. The person lives in the UK and the excuse is that the laws prevent from writing about rape.

You can't write about female squirting since it is considered peeing which is obscene to them and thus against the law in the UK.

(Spoiler alert, women squirting liquid is urine. To a few young memebers on this sight who don't know that.)

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes