Jul 26, 2020
The game has a 7 day week. The husband comes back Friday evening and leaves Monday morning.

There's a hp meter and a food meter, which can be filled by eating. There's a fatigue meter that can be reduced by bathing, sleeping, eating. There's the excretion meter, that can be emptied by going to the toilet (with toilet paper) or letting it out with the d button. There's desire, which can be built up by reading magazines, finding hearts on maps, bathing with the husband, masturbating with s button.

Fatigue and food are used for work (fighting). You have two work outfits.

Wear the suit to go out and find clipboards complete those.

You can work at home to earn documents.

Wear the indoor blouse work cloth to work at the office. You do paperwork (fight) work tasks and sometimes thieves (that sexually assault you). Work ends early if you have too much fatigue or too little stamina.

You can work overtime, trade in your overtime for money. There's more to the work system but I'm not sure if it helps with sex scenes.

You can go to the storage room in the bottom left corner of your house and enter a secret room from there. Open all the windows in the secret room to unlock all the scenes.

Mostly it's a process of walking around, talking to people, collecting money, managing the girl's stats, gathering desire and then watching scenes. Also the girl can gather pregnancy by having high desire and having sex with the husband. You win when she gets pregnant. (check pregnancy in the bathroom)

It's difficult to work if you have no hp or food, and it's difficult to get food if you have no money (except candy which can be picked from the ground). Money and cans and bottles are also picked up from the ground. You can sell cans and bottles at the GEBA store at national route 801 (thanks W4rF4lcon).

Another thing is to explore and find clothing, for example, the school girl uniform is with the protagonist's sister.

It's a survival sim, that's rather forgiving, but also very challenging if you impose restrictions like not going down to 1 hp.
I wanna ask about to find school uniform.
Already unlock all the events with the protagonist's sister in west town but i didn't find the event with wearing the school uniform.

Silenangel33

Nov 17, 2018
I like the art style. The wife especially reminds me of the dragon ball artstyle, with the large eyes in the way that they take up a lot of the face in an oval shape instead of a purely circular one.

711cozz

Mar 26, 2018
The game has a 7 day week. The husband comes back Friday evening and leaves Monday morning.

There's a hp meter and a food meter, which can be filled by eating. There's a fatigue meter that can be reduced by bathing, sleeping, eating. There's the excretion meter, that can be emptied by going to the toilet (with toilet paper) or letting it out with the d button. There's desire, which can be built up by reading magazines, finding hearts on maps, bathing with the husband, masturbating with s button.

Fatigue and food are used for work (fighting). You have two work outfits.

Wear the suit to go out and find clipboards complete those.

You can work at home to earn documents.

Wear the indoor blouse work cloth to work at the office. You do paperwork (fight) work tasks and sometimes thieves (that sexually assault you). Work ends early if you have too much fatigue or too little stamina.

You can work overtime, trade in your overtime for money. There's more to the work system but I'm not sure if it helps with sex scenes.

You can go to the storage room in the bottom left corner of your house and enter a secret room from there. Open all the windows in the secret room to unlock all the scenes.

Mostly it's a process of walking around, talking to people, collecting money, managing the girl's stats, gathering desire and then watching scenes. Also the girl can gather pregnancy by having high desire and having sex with the husband. You win when she gets pregnant. (check pregnancy in the bathroom)

It's difficult to work if you have no hp or food, and it's difficult to get food if you have no money (except candy which can be picked from the ground). Money and cans and bottles are also picked up from the ground. You can sell cans and bottles at the GEBA store at national route 801 (thanks W4rF4lcon).

Another thing is to explore and find clothing, for example, the school girl uniform is with the protagonist's sister.

It's a survival sim, that's rather forgiving, but also very challenging if you impose restrictions like not going down to 1 hp.
How do work/fight mini game work? Keep failing

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
Sandbox/Freeroam ✓
Detailed World ✓
Scat Display Option (On/Off) ✓ (Warning: Can't turn everything off)
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
This posts Github goes to "Blue Mage Luna", fyi.
Thank you for the translations.:love:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Sandbox/Freeroam ✓
Detailed World ✓
Scat Display Option (On/Off) ✓ (Warning: Can't turn everything off)
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Thanks if you actually decided to upload this at your own behalf or if was requested by an F95 member :D

Either way i know could be wrong. But most of Crotch games also include hairy fetish on every female that are controlled by the player :D

And DAMN it's odd to see nowadays crotch games being nicely translated instead of the nightmare-ish MTL xD

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes