grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
This is one of those playtest fails. Great on idea on paper, then the players go "oh boy, I sure do enjoy loosing 20 fights in a row, 20 playthroughs in a row, in order to figure out a correct path to play this!"

sirtro

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone know if there are more changes coming for the "winscreen" at the end of the day, avatar in dialogues and cg's for Cassandra? The later appearance changes don't seem to be reflected.
Also thx for the upload!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone know if there are more changes coming for the "winscreen" at the end of the day, avatar in dialogues and cg's for Cassandra? The later appearance changes don't seem to be reflected.
Also thx for the upload!
The dev said there's going to be one final update to the game before he fully moves on to his next project, Breaking the Princess.
Pyorgara said:
I am going to dedicate next month to News desk. I’m putting it to bed. I’ll add the rest of the art, will give it a last playthrough and see if there are any things I’d like to polish and, I will add a nice new ending scene as a bonus. ^_^ I’ve been dragging my feet on this game for long enough. Hehe.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
It's a 'non-event', where basically she won't do stuff until you corrupt Tiffany - there's no scene to speak of iirc, so you haven't missed anything
OK but I HAVE done all that I can with Tiffany (see first photo)...what events are supposed to unlock Cassandras wardrobe stuff?(Second photos shows the items I cannot unlock on Cassandras menu).

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Early game is quite easy, but you need to understand the goal here - you don't want to win glory points, you want to limit Cassandra's glory gain by denying all cards that increase her work and you want to end battles quickly by losing your influence, so she can't use her daughter card many times. This way her wins become almost worthless, as her daughter card is her only source of glory you can't remove, once you downgrade this card by corrupting Tiffany it stops being a problem.

You also don't want to win and gain glory yourself - this only results in upgrades to her other cards which makes removing them more difficult.

Couple of early game priorities:
1. Increase max energy to 200 in the gym and upgrade your starting Work hard cards to 5/3 (business street).
2. Find few more Work hard cards in the newsroom (20 energy each) and maybe few Money hoarding (20 money each) in the ghetto.
3. Find few Rest cards in the gym, upgrade them to 15/50, then upgrade all work hard to 15/10 and money hoarding to 20/30.
4. Add few max upgraded Information gathering and Check your options.
5. Get some allies, I am using mostly newsroom girl for 0 cost on money hoarding, ghetto guy for that one Cassandra's work card that has to be removed by ally and red district girl for +2 cards effect.

At this point you have a very well working deck that you can use to finish battles with a nice amount of energy, money and blackmail left for the city phase which makes city turns a lot longer and at some point you have enough to keep Cassandra's glory in check and even start lowering it either by using blackmail random event or by Karen's random event in the newsroom that makes Cassandra's work start negative in battles which results in glory decrease at the end of the battle.

You also should have enough blackmail to end each city phase with a Cassandra or Tiffany visit once you use all the energy.
This is btw the most time you will spend in the game - with both your and her glory very low while losing battles on her 0 work and working on the events.

Once you unlock all of them you should have a lot of money and blackmail saved and you are ready to get some Generous cards and start going for 1k glory to end the game.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
OK but I HAVE done all that I can with Tiffany (see first photo)...what events are supposed to unlock Cassandras wardrobe stuff?(Second photos shows the items I cannot unlock on Cassandras menu).
Apologies, I did not notice the wardrobe section - I have no idea why it is '???', I can only guess that you don't currently have enough blackmail to trigger an event at the moment. If you need me to send a full save so you can progress I can do so, although admittedly I don't know where to find the save files in this game.

Best of luck

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
after high heels 1 should be replaced to shorten skirt 1. Try to replay high heels maybe this will help
I have the ??? in my game as well. What's weird is that I distinctly remember doing that scene once, it just won't ever let me replay it.

How do you look into the code in this game?
I'd like to know this too. I have some ideas for little mods and tweaks to the dialogue that I'd like to play around with, but I've only ever modded Ren'py games before. Is it just a matter of getting a Unity decompiler?

thajunk

Nov 15, 2016
What is the cheat for the linux version (0.23)? Alternatively, does anybody have the newest version for linux?

Reactions: worming

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
So I just notice that Pyorgara is working on a game called Breaking the princess, so does that mean this game got abandoned?

Reactions: worming
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes