gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How to increase MC's glory and decrease Cassandra's glory?
Work becomes Glory on a win. In the early game, where Cassandra will win every battle anyway, try to keep her work low and dump your influence fast as possible to avoid it building up. In the later game you can pick up additional options (e.g. the Side Piece and Walk Of Shame cards).

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
will this be a tedious game?
It can be for some players, yes. You have to find ways to improve your deck from exploring the city, and then battling it out with your main adversary, Cassandra, all the time. It's not a game where you can just zip on through. You'll need to take time to grind down your opponents and wear them down while trying to prop up and improve your own allies as well. There's quite a bit of gameplay and blocks of text before getting to scenes so it won't be for everyone. It's an interesting game though and very much in line with the dev's other games. You can always try it a bit to see if it's your cup of tea. Regardless, hope that helps! Be safe out there and have fun in whatever you decide to do. Cheers!

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Someone asked me to bring higher resolutions to the game. The author laid the UI out poorly, and it *must* be in a 2:1 ratio. Because of this, I've added multiple choice resolutions here. Just extract which one you want, rename it, replace the original. Remember to note what resolution you should aim for. If you're running 4K which is 3840x2160 then you need to run with Assembly-CSharp_3800x1900.dll. The game does NOT lay out in any non-2:1 ratio resolution. This also means fullscreen is out of the question. The author would need to provide a small patch to ensure a 2:1 layout regardless of resolution and then the game could be patched to support any. Current to version 1.0, 2021-17-05. I only tested a few, but they should be sound in principle. Feedback appreciated.

Edit: Cirelc, seems my patches for adding larger resolutions works. Users only need to use one while replacing the stock dll. The game was poorly laid out and must follow a specific resolution ratio so that all buttons will appear. Explanation is above.
Added to the op

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For those who think it's a grind... Each step in Cassandra's house or the dorm is a part of the story and the corruption. It is the game. If you don't like that you're outta luck... However!

If what you don't like the Battles you can either disable them in the cheat menu or make them so easy that they're inconsequential.
The game is supposed to illustrate the shift in power by showing that in the battles too, but if you keep that in mind you're not losing much.

To make the battles easier you can do the following:
  1. Save your game
  2. Go to: c:\users\%username%\appdata\locallow\pyorgara\nd
  3. Copy the save game you just made
  4. Upload it to:
  5. Modify it
  6. Download it
  7. Overwrite your existing save in the \pyorgara\nd folder
The interesting values in (5) are:
Warning: I would not advise you to change anything you don't understand what is unless you wanna destroy your game progress immediately or down the road
YOU_Energy : (9999)
YOU_Money : (9999)
YOU_Blackmail : (9999)
YOU_EnergyMax : (9999)
YOU_Influence : (999)
YOUR_InfluenceBase : (999)
HER_Influence : (45) <- How much influence she has next battle
HER_InfluenceBase : (45) <- How much influence she normally starts with
YOU_numCardStartingHand : (6) <- Sets the number of cards you have each round of a battle

If you're about to win and you're not ready yet then reduce: YOU_Glory a bit

I chose to have 6 of the minus influence cards from both the finance and education sector. In other words 6x Generous and 6x Stick in the Wheels. That plus having the upgraded whore which can give you 3x2 cards per battle and you're pretty much guaranteed winning before she has her turn.

I have to make it very clear that this is as good as an autowin method of doing things. You should only do this if you wanna focus on the events outside the office, but still see the development in the office.

Doing this battles literally took less than 10 seconds for me, but I still got to see the changes.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
No I do not because I do not think the answer to my question will be there.
In this case it is not. TO win I was told I need 1000 glory
What getting 1000 glory gives you is AN ending. Not necessarily a good ending either. It depends on your progress in the game and what you unlocked.

As BupoTiling already said it actually does say how you can win immediately in the post I referred to.

The value YOU_Glory set to 999 and winning 1 battle with +1 glory or more should do it.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes