fergarmor

May 16, 2020
What getting 1000 glory gives you is AN ending. Not necessarily a good ending either. It depends on your progress in the game and what you unlocked.
I was able to win the game and with maximum corruption for all girls (ie all "actions" unlocked) but it would be nice to know how many endings there are when you win, to make sure that I have them all... ;-) I don't want to grind the game for nothing, I'd like to know when to stop because I have all the endings already

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I was able to win the game and with maximum corruption for all girls (ie all "actions" unlocked) but it would be nice to know how many endings there are when you win, to make sure that I have them all... ;-) I don't want to grind the game for nothing, I'd like to know when to stop because I have all the endings already
I actually don't know. The thresholds for each ending is something you'll have to get from someone else.

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
I actually don't know. The thresholds for each ending is something you'll have to get from someone else.
I don't even need the thresholds, I do not mind looking for them myself. It would suffice to know the number of different endings.

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
So it looks like you can only hold 40 cards and I went to ham in the beginning with some not so useful cards and now I need the psace for some new ones the game added, so anyone know if there's a way to increase the number of cars you can have or remove some of the ones you have but don't want ?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So it looks like you can only hold 40 cards and I went to ham in the beginning with some not so useful cards and now I need the psace for some new ones the game added, so anyone know if there's a way to increase the number of cars you can have or remove some of the ones you have but don't want ?
In the ghetto you can remove cards.
I recommend using a deck of 20 cards to make things more predictable. Your game will rotate those 20 cards.
You can upgrade your cards in the economy area.

Reactions: Tonyloco

trix3

Jul 18, 2017
I really love card games, so this one was a blast. But I couldn't get reliable wins until I had a really good deck, and then it sadly didnt really matter that her card "degraded" with her or that new cool cards came up because my deck was already almost too good.

Had I known from the start that there would be better cards (or her cards would degrade) then I might had taken a couple of wins early instead of powergameing it.

A bit grindy but still a really good game with good content.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I didnt know this was already complete, does anyone knows if the dev will add more content or make a sequel of somesort?

therain92

Apr 3, 2018
Does this have full art? I played and enjoyed soldiers life, but by the end of the game most of the time it was just two sprites standing next to each other with text boxes.

Reactions: UnwisePoppy

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does this have full art? I played and enjoyed soldiers life, but by the end of the game most of the time it was just two sprites standing next to each other with text boxes.
That's not how this game works. This game has progression through scenes. You pick the scene category, but aside from that it's pretty linear.

There's plenty of art, but it does consist of varying sprites on static scenes.
The story together with a much wider range of sprites than in soldier's life does make up for it.

Reactions: therain92

therain92

Apr 3, 2018
That's not how this game works. This game has progression through scenes. You pick the scene category, but aside from that it's pretty linear.

There's plenty of art, but it does consist of varying sprites on static scenes.
The story together with a much wider range of sprites than in soldier's life does make up for it.
Alright, thanks! I'll def give it a shot

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Alright, thanks! I'll def give it a shot
I made this guide to make the battle easier if you get tired of them

https://f95zone.to/threads/news-desk-v1-0-pyorgara.22148/page-47#post-6227690

The scenes in the battle are affected only by win/lose and which/how many scenes you otherwise unlocked.

The endings are affected by win/lose and which/how many scenes you otherwise unlocked. Glory decides who wins overall.

It's very possible to win early, meaning before you unlocked what you wanted. You can control that by following the instructions in the link above.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
What the fuck are the win conditions for a battle? It just keeps going, and going, and going, and going, and going until I cannot do fuck all to lower her work anymore.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What the fuck are the win conditions for a battle? It just keeps going, and going, and going, and going, and going until I cannot do fuck all to lower her work anymore.
You didn't read the introduction properly. She's going to kick your ass in the beginning. The first to 0 influence loses.
The intro recommended you keep her work low since it turns into glory, but not that you win. You will be stronger in future battles.

If you want to make the battles easier, follow my guide. If you do it at the start though you'll never win on your own. A bit sad.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone know what all the endings are and how to get each of them?
I don't remember what all of them are, but here's what's relevant:
Who wins overall with 1000 glory
Which events you have completed.
(This includes events with her daughter and the daughter's 'friend')

I think the fastest way to explore all endings is to:
Set your own glory to 1000
Then her glory to 1000
... every 5 events you complete.

I can't guarantee you'll see all, but you'll see a lot.

I know there's an ending for high corruption of mother and low corruption of daughter. The reverse is probably true as well.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes