Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm trying to understand the game but, im garbage lol.

does anyone have any tips and tricks

thanks in advance
Early in, you're guaranteed to lose. Do your best to mitigate Cassandra's Work/Glory gain by purposely losing quickly while mitigating her work and also farming resources. Try to preserve your energy so that you can hit the gym to raise your max energy. Once your energy caps out, start exploring and try to build a viable deck. Occasionally spend resources to tank Cassandra's Glory. If she or you hits 1000 Glory, the game ends.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
does the game have incest in because theres a tag for it
The player-character doesn't have sex with any of his own family members, but it's possible to arrange for a mother and daughter to have sex with each other (and the main character).

Reactions: buff
Sep 30, 2019
Do any of the current cheats let you toggle corruption levels? I'd like to see the different endings without having to replay each one.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Imxp, game is too difficult without cheat (tried 4x).

Is there a way to reduce the cheat advantage?
200 100 100 sounds too easy, can we have 20 10 10 ?

Last edited:

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Reactions: buff

Met3x

Aug 4, 2022
Ok. Compiled a zip with all the endings.

Cassandra has 3 endings on her own. Tiffany has 1 ending when solo and 2 when shared, kept 3 versions of solo ending with different corruption values for Cassandra to show transitions. Emily has 2 endings. Lastly, there's the "together" ending, this one's the one you want if you only care about the gallery.

Quite sure this is everything.

Edit: Figured I should give some instructions on how to trigger the ending:

The game ends when anyone gets to 1k glory. All saves are at 999 glory.
A match ends when someone reaches 0 influence. All saves are with her influence set to 1.
To trigger the ending just rest at home and start a new match. Be sure that you equip the blonde as your ally.
Between the blonde and all the card draw in the deck you should have 0 issues winning first round.
For reference, when testing, it took me anywhere from 20s to 90s to trigger an ending.
where to put those saves?

Reactions: Artnerd
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes