4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Title.png

Overview:
Play as Carl, the president of the newspaper club in a quest to get voyeur pics of the three divas of the school.

You have to plan carefully your moves before you run out of actions to create the perfect stage to take the photos.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2019-08-16
Developer: Serio
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Watsonholmes Thanks for the game.

Busted1.png Ev2-8.png Ev4-1.png Ev4-4.png Ev4-8.png Ev4-14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jOKER3521

Dec 28, 2019
WoW... THAT DESCRIPTION. :WeSmart:

Girl: Hey Handsome! pls, pull me back!
Nerd: Right away, Ma'am... *thinking* these fabrics could decrease the pulling power... (see 4th screen)
Girl: I feel smth inside my... is the wind getting stronger? *wait wut* my ass is inside the room, OH NO! (see 6th screen)
can you give a walkthrough

Reactions: ajazgroups

bolus

Feb 10, 2018
Stuck at shower too.How and where should i put the camera second time or the second camera or whatever after i put it in her locker?

Sep 4, 2017
im sorry, I tried to do the Grace "mini game" 4 or 5 times. with her screaming about cold water every time. its frustrating to say the least. having zero hints and just trying different combinations without anything to lead me to what im supposed to be doing, is zero fun to me.

not sure if there will be any real guide for what this is. but I wont be bashing my head into this anymore to get kicked to the main screen.

I am also not really sure why this game has the "female protagonist" tag. seeing you clearly play a guy called Carl

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
im sorry, I tried to do the Grace "mini game" 4 or 5 times. with her screaming about cold water every time. its frustrating to say the least. having zero hints and just trying different combinations without anything to lead me to what im supposed to be doing, is zero fun to me.
Maybe you can let us know how to get that far!

I've noticed once you get to the janitor's closet you get a crowbar. You can then remove the valve in the corridor and place it on another pipe. You can also turn some valves...

Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
Move sign down to lower row. Get boiler room key from trash. Get crowbar and lockpick from boiler room. Hide camera in lowest line locker left from sign. Hide yourself in lowest line first locker from left. Now you get swimsuit picture but then if Grace goes showering water is cold! Here I'm stuck.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Move sign down to lower row. Get boiler room key from trash. Get crowbar and lockpick from boiler room. Hide camera in lowest line locker left from sign. Hide yourself in lowest line first locker from left. Now you get swimsuit picture but then if Grace goes showering water is cold! Here I'm stuck.
Use the crow-bar to remove the valve that is on its own then put it on the second from the left of the pipes in the group of four. Then touch all valves and turn them.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Where to put the water barrier?

OK, bottom, now got the 1st pic but now the shower is cold :(

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote