RPGM Completed Newspaper Club [Final] [Serio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PheareBern

Dec 27, 2017
Clog up the mens drain with toliet paper for the second girl. she will just be wearing panties and a shirt running from the teacher.

Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
Clog up the mens drain with toliet paper for the second girl. she will just be wearing panties and a shirt running from the teacher.
Again Stuck in 3rd Ashley Pictures. Ashley allways get's help from the teacher. What's missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I usual like Serio's games, but this one is just bad. Almost no hints and the actions you have are not nearly enough to get an understanding of the puzzle. Making this whole game a frustrating trial and error.

Zoix

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks, that was the missing part.
And I thought there was something wrong with the place you can´t reach.
I get tot he point where planks are placed on the floor and i push the top to the tables places like a T to the side. However, when I try to push the lower of the table towards the window I get the message: "No need to move that again". Do you have a hint for that?

Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
I get tot he point where planks are placed on the floor and i push the top to the tables places like a T to the side. However, when I try to push the lower of the table towards the window I get the message: "No need to move that again". Do you have a hint for that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoix

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you. I was thinking it was the lower table that should be moved due to the text on the top one about only being able to move it once

ajazgroups

May 12, 2020
WoW... THAT OVERVIEW. :WeSmart:

EDIT: Dev should have just blended all of these bunch of shitty "short games", to get at least a decent hour of playing.

Girl: Hey Handsome! pls, pull me back!
Nerd: Right away, Ma'am... *thinking* these fabrics could decrease the pulling power... (see 4th, 5th screen)
Please share step for seen 4th

ajazgroups

May 12, 2020
I m stuck at seen 4 anyone please help me this is very good puzzle but I am giving up. I can't understand how to cross that hole. Even table is not going their. Table which is having chemicals.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote