2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
1920_800_Banner.png

Overview:
Welcome to Next Door Neighbors, an immersive and thrilling visual novel game that will take you on a captivating journey of self-discovery and exploration. Step into the shoes of a young man whose life takes an unexpected turn when his house burns down, forcing him to start fresh in a new city. As you navigate through this unfamiliar territory, you'll encounter a diverse cast of intriguing characters, each with their own compelling story to share.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2023-08-16
Developer: noodle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Screenshot (190).png JhGAgZ.jpg 6wiEsd.jpg C9gepT.jpg

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Why is everyone cross-eyed? Generally, I like this type of art but the eyes...

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
200.gif

I find the art similar to another game but I can't remember which one...

EDIT: Nvm, reading Itch's comments it seems that the art of this episode is from the dev of "Business of Loving", apparently this is/was more of a demo. (reading the patreon/itch/official website or even discord this looks abandoned or very slow production :BootyTime:)

Last edited:

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 3100289

I find the art similar to another game but I can't remember which one...

EDIT: Nvm, reading Itch's comments it seems that the art of this episode is from the dev of "Business of Loving", apparently this is/was more of a demo. (reading the patreon/itch/official website or even discord this looks abandoned or very slow production :BootyTime:)
Probably just his alt, I don't wanna speculate but If this game introduces sudden Ntr with well established characters then it should prove me right :Kappa:

bjpm

Jun 29, 2022
What am I supposed to do after I finish the kitchen scene? I can only go to the room, bathroom, sister's room, the kitchen and thats it as far as I can see.

This game feels very rough, there are many parts where it clearly seems like the dev wants to make the milf a "mom" but then there is no way to rename their relationship and he keeps calling her landlady (even though in the intro he calls her mom once)

overall this feels like an alpha version, how does the developer has the shamelessness to call this a v1.0???

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
right?
the sister HAS to be a bitch and fitness lover, and the mom HAS to be sad because the husband died/disappeared... but hey, hgames devs have turned to the dark side and they are as greedy and lazy as normal games devs.
Don't forget that she wants you to suck you off because you washed the dishes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
NextDoorNeighbors-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Don't forget that she wants you to suck you off because you washed the dishes.
Easy way to ensure the whole damn kitchen is clean from now to the end of time :KEK: anyway I thought I recognized the art. It's not terrible, but it takes a good bit of getting used to.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote