Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
you have to click on a character, click and drag 'position' into a pose.
then click and drag the body part you want to use, on the body part you want to use it on.

I really like this game, and i hope the dude makes more games.
but holy shit the controls lol

Reactions: Ericopa12

NEQOLASER

Dec 15, 2017
USE the godlike advise :D just click on things and drag on the things its just too mixed just aim

i dont know what im doing wrong i start it and then nothing
you have to click on a character, click and drag 'position' into a pose.
then click and drag the body part you want to use, on the body part you want to use it on.

I really like this game, and i hope the dude makes more games.
but holy shit the controls lol

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Basic control information for people confused:

Left click on characters to select them, then click and drag the points for the action you want (e.g. drag Position point to a point to change pose, if you drag it to another character's points it causes an interaction with them). Move and Rotate at their feet is what makes them move around, not Position (it's entirely for poses).

Scroll to zoom in and out.

Right click and drag to rotate camera.

Move the mouse to the very right of the screen to bring up character settings (such as clothing options, etc.).

Escape button brings up scene and game settings.

Space bar makes the guy ejaculate.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Double footjob with loli? I don't need more information - let's rock :devilish:

EDIT:
The controls are really unusual, I've never seen them before - but all in all it's a nice variety. :unsure:

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
its sad you cant use any of the furniture. ungratefull complaints: no anal, seems characters can only interact with one active partner during 3p (no rubbing breasts of 2nd girl when fucking the other while face riding)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Any way to get rid of the loli? not really my thing.
you can turn her display off, but dont forget to disable her automatics it might be a little weird if she suddenly interacts with someone or flicks herself.

tilek

Jul 15, 2020
I can't rotate the camera, i tried with right click, middle click but nothing work

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I can't rotate the camera, i tried with right click, middle click but nothing work
rotation is mouse 2. if you click on a character with mouse 2, theyre focused. check your options, rotation speed 0 disables it.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes