• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sotabrab

May 18, 2023
1 : don't do anything, or end the night without proof you did anything
2: take away her dress
3 : remove her panties and put back on the dress and the blanket
4 : ejaculate on her while she has her panties on
5 : leave a napkin on the bed before ending the night
6 : leave a condom on the bed before ending the night
7 : leave both a napkin and a condom
8 : didn't find this one, I would be glad if someone did
9 : creampie her
10 : creampie her, and end the night with the vibrator on
11 : leave her attached
12 : wake her up before buying the last item of the market
11???: help me, I don't quite understand?

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99
Aug 24, 2022
You just had to say stuff like 'uncle', 'dad/father' or Lord forbid 'grandfather'?
Why can't we choose the relations?

Why does she have the most generic fucking short hair ever?
Why does she have 3 pixels for nipples+areolas?
Can we actually edit the sprites to make her look sexier?
Why censor a pixel art game?

Why doesn't it have any pregnancy content?
For that matter, why is there no 'anal' or 'oral' sex?
Why, despite having the options to upgrade both his dick and his sperm count, can't we get bigger balls?
Love him or hate him. he's spitting mad facts.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SoberSphagghett

uncasual6

Jun 15, 2023
Terminar 9 no parece funcionar. Sigo obteniendo el final 10 incluso si no usé el rotor en absoluto para esa sesión. ¿Solo estoy bloqueado porque compré el rotor? ¿O hay algún otro requisito para ello?

Editar: lo desbloqueé cuando completé el juego (Ending_n). No estoy seguro si fue intencionado o un error.
[/CITA]

oh One question, how do you wake it up? because I can't find any specific button

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
oh One question, how do you wake it up? because I can't find any specific button
When you have that upgrade, just do the opposite of what you usually do to prevent her from waking up. Don't use potion, don't use blindfold, and touch her everywhere at once for a long time.

Swordwielder5299

Mar 13, 2020
Help. I'm having trouble buying the last upgrade. I have bought and upgraded everything else. Also can't get the 9th ending. It always shows the tenth with the vibrator, even though I never touched it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Help. I'm having trouble buying the last upgrade. I have bought and upgraded everything else. Also can't get the 9th ending. It always shows the tenth with the vibrator, even though I never touched it.
9th ending is with her vagina leaking semen. I think it's one where you don't clean her up after coming inside her.
I don't think there are any special requirements for the last upgrade.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
damn in my opinion the only thing that this game lacks is the possbility to have sex with her awake, otherwise it would be almost perfect.

AZKELA

Apr 13, 2023
¿Cómo? Ya intenté comprar cosas y salí más de dos veces, pero aún no puedo tocar continuar

Editar: oh, funciona después de que di permiso para acceder a mi almacenamiento
[/CITA]

como hiciste para que funcionara yo ya lo intente como escribes en el mensaje pero no me deja usar el continue o debo hacer algo con los documentos de linux que venian con el apk

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
how do you save your progress ? I tried many time but continue button is not working
had the same issue, but i solved it by running the game as admin(windows), far as Saving progress, it's supposed to autosave after every night, but wherever it's programmed to save the progress to requires storage permission so if it can't write there it won't save.

Reactions: throwsaltba

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
saying it like that meaning there is, but i have search and haven't found any so how about stop being a deuce and just answer the yes or no question with a simple yes or no if you cant understand that i suggest you go back to grade school
It is about halfway down the page on page 7 (Post number 133 I think?)

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes