Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Just played trough this and had a lot of fun.
Dont make the same mistake I made tho!
Certain upgrades in the shop are buyable multiple times which makes the game a lot easier.

Only realized this once I was at the last upgrade and spent more time on the game than I wanna admit lol

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

UFOabyr

Jul 30, 2018
So here is a little mod I made. I do not guarantee stable work, since this is my first experience in this matter, but, in theory, everything should be in order. In general, old bugs are saved, and new ones are added)))

The following changes have been made:
Mod v1.0 based on game v1.0
- Default game language is now English.
- Added Russian language.
- Fixed minor errors and shortcomings in the display of text and interface for the Russian language.
- The default settings button now also resets the language.
- Fixed a bug in the cost of potions (The price was $100, but in fact they took $200). The price now corresponds to the description.
- Fixed a bug with the calculation of the reward for using the Rotor. Previously, there was no award.
- Added "stomach bulge/stomach deformation" effect. All the resources for this were already in the game, it's just that the author didn't implement it.
- Added information about the author of the mod on the main menu.
- There is a small bug in the game (Find it yourself :)). I turned it into a feature by fixing the animation bug a bit.

Mod v1.1 based on game v1.0
- Added information about the version of the mod to the main menu.
- Added information about the version of the game to the main menu.
- Added information about the author of the game to the main menu.

Mod v1.2 based on game v1.0.4 Uncensored
-Added the ability to turn on and off the lights in the room (be careful if you don't have a sleep mask)
-Added the ability to turn the flashlight on and off
-Now the awakening bar will increase if you point a flashlight at her face or turn on the light in the room
-Reworked wake up bar accumulation (mostly related to sleep mask and lighting)

Download link:

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
the pixel art are realy good

Reactions: MD786000

igoy333

Oct 22, 2019
So here is a little mod I made. I do not guarantee stable work, since this is my first experience in this matter, but, in theory, everything should be in order. In general, old bugs are saved, and new ones are added)))

The following changes have been made:
Mod v1.0 based on game v1.0
- Default game language is now English.
- Added Russian language.
- Fixed minor errors and shortcomings in the display of text and interface for the Russian language.
- The default settings button now also resets the language.
- Fixed a bug in the cost of potions (The price was $100, but in fact they took $200). The price now corresponds to the description.
- Fixed a bug with the calculation of the reward for using the Rotor. Previously, there was no award.
- Added "stomach bulge/stomach deformation" effect. All the resources for this were already in the game, it's just that the author didn't implement it.
- Added information about the author of the mod on the main menu.
- There is a small bug in the game (Find it yourself :)). I turned it into a feature by fixing the animation bug a bit.

Mod v1.1 based on game v1.0
- Added information about the version of the mod to the main menu.
- Added information about the version of the game to the main menu.
- Added information about the author of the game to the main menu.

Download link v1.0: Mega
Download link v1.1: Mega
can you make this for android my laptop always stuck on logo godot engine

spllitz1

Jul 20, 2021
You can do the following.
1. Upgrade your Sleep Sensitivity to max
2. Apply Sleep potion (cheaper way to get more action)

This is just your typical "sleep" game. Upgrade all your modifiers and enjoy.
Either you grind your way through, or money cheat using cheat engine as mentioned by others

Edit: Found the directory for Saved Data
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Night adventure
how do you use the cheat engine to get money

igoy333

Oct 22, 2019
Someone can help me? When i open this game on my laptop just stuck on logo godot engine how to fix it?

Gamerl07

Nov 14, 2021
So, I play Batman Arkham City with no problems on 30 fps, but this game burn my laptop. Overheating and turning off. Will try limit fps in nvidia, but...

What the fuck? I know that Batman game is old, but I think Batman should more demanding than that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kelerick
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes