Unity Completed Night Attack On Little Sis. Sleeptime Fun! [v1.13] [Rayn]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Really weird bug where she never wakes up or even gets close to it while the computer's plugged in (on a laptop). I can get some activity if it's running on battery power, but even that takes an absurd amount of action to get her to wake up (like on/off her blanket about a dozen times as fast as possible amounts of action). But it was working fine when I started it, so idk what happened.

Aug 25, 2017
Really weird bug where she never wakes up or even gets close to it while the computer's plugged in (on a laptop). I can get some activity if it's running on battery power, but even that takes an absurd amount of action to get her to wake up (like on/off her blanket about a dozen times as fast as possible amounts of action). But it was working fine when I started it, so idk what happened.
This game seems to react differently to different computers. On my old Toshiba laptop from like 6 years ago, she woke up way too easily. It was like actually walking on eggshells trying to get her naked or cumming. On my current laptop, an HP Omen, I get a reasonable challenge, and I think it has the same OS. The Toshiba was not made for gaming though and it had different issues with different games.

You might want to consider getting a system specifically for gaming. I don't know if I'd recommend the Omen, but it works well enough for most games I play, mostly it just chugs a bit with AAA games on "High" graphics settings and heats up to about 90C with the fan screaming when using most Unity or Unreal games. I put it on a shoe rack among other things so it doesn't overheat.

Wersetea

Jan 17, 2022
It's a pretty simple game.

All you have to do is take her clothes off sharply but gradually so as not to wake her up. And then lightly touch her crotch to make her cum twice.

Last edited:

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Sorry for annoying? why that game uses 100% of video card? my 3070 take the 80C temp
This patch should force vsync on, extract in base folder and overwrite when prompted.
It currently runs at some insane FPS, whatever your card is able to run it at.

On my system without/with the mod installed i get these results:
fps.png
(Note that my monitor is 60hz, which is why vsync limits it to that)

Last edited:

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I can't get her to wake up no matter what I do. It isn't so much fun when there isn't a chance that she'll wake up.

Last edited:

The Mysterious-36

Dec 3, 2020
Hint for "Night Attack on Little Sis Sleeptime fun": make your sleeping sister cum, for this fill the pink bar until she cums then you can do whatever you want to do on her. After that, when you wake her up, she will stay awake and let you.

Like if this tip helped you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessie

monkeyenjoyer2000

May 3, 2023
This patch should force vsync on, extract in base folder and overwrite when prompted.
It currently runs at some insane FPS, whatever your card is able to run it at.

On my system without/with the mod installed i get these results:
View attachment 2366924
(Note that my monitor is 60hz, which is why vsync limits it to that)
How to enable VSync, i downloaded that file and droped it to folder with .exe and still my GPU is frying
EDIT: Nvm im just dumb droped into wrong folder

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes