4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Bartist

Nov 8, 2018
Oh, there's already a 2nd bugfix for the premium ones. Hope it will be uploaded in here soon. XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:

Can confirm it fixes the crash/freeze/blank screen issues.
At the guy above, the update was a page before

Reactions: shad12ow

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So any suggestions for someone playing first time? skill sets etc?
1. Using easy start can make the mid-late game much easier
2A. Increase your speed by playing video games. You need speed to not get stunlocked and destroyed later on.
2B. Speed has a cap based on level. Just try and increase it by 1 every few levels.

Other than that, Power is very dominant.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Is there any way (through stats, skills, items, or other means) to prevent yourself from getting double-teamed by two characters at the same time since that always leads to getting insta-killed, or should you just run away whenever there's more than one character in a room rather than risk taking a gamble and trying to fight a character with the possibility of interference? Also, if you gain affection with characters are they more likely to help you if there's more than one character in a room and less likely to double-team insta-kill you?

Honestly, I would like to find out how to prevent the whole insta-kill thing from happening (when two characters attack you at the same time you instantly lose, no battle takes place) since it's killing my vibe for this game.

kumman

May 5, 2017
Is there any way (through stats, skills, items, or other means) to prevent yourself from getting double-teamed by two characters at the same time since that always leads to getting insta-killed, or should you just run away whenever there's more than one character in a room rather than risk taking a gamble and trying to fight a character with the possibility of interference? Also, if you gain affection with characters are they more likely to help you if there's more than one character in a room and less likely to double-team insta-kill you?

Honestly, I would like to find out how to prevent the whole insta-kill thing from happening (when two characters attack you at the same time you instantly lose, no battle takes place) since it's killing my vibe for this game.
There is a skill you can get that makes it more likely for NPCs to side with you when it happens. Not sure if affection affects the outcome.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
The game keeps on crashing on me every time talk to information broker and pick [the competition:free] Help me please

stumpman

Jul 2, 2018
sorry for stupid question but how do you do anal, ive got us both naked and tried mount, reverse mount and turn around and theres only ever the option for fucking normally

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
sorry for stupid question but how do you do anal, ive got us both naked and tried mount, reverse mount and turn around and theres only ever the option for fucking normally
Lube. you, or the girl, need to oil up before you can go anal. Or take the Ass Master feat.
I also think that it only occurs if you are holding them from behind.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug but i've seen to be getting several night offs in a row in this new version. Is this normal?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug but i've seen to be getting several night offs in a row in this new version. Is this normal?
Not a bug. Dev wanted to prevent large level gaps between NPCs that could be caused by some not being part of random selection for several rounds in a row. there is now a "circuit" so that all characters get (roughly) equal rounds in a season. as you get more contestants, the circuit grows, and you have more time off.

early to mid game it works fine, giving you a few days of off time. late game though, if you have all contestants, you end up with large swaths of time off, which I feel is a pretty major minus.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Not a bug. Dev wanted to prevent large level gaps between NPCs that could be caused by some not being part of random selection for several rounds in a row. there is now a "circuit" so that all characters get (roughly) equal rounds in a season. as you get more contestants, the circuit grows, and you have more time off.

early to mid game it works fine, giving you a few days of off time. late game though, if you have all contestants, you end up with large swaths of time off, which I feel is a pretty major minus.
Yeah definitely feeling that.

HiddenKazuma

Mar 3, 2019
I've seen a couple people asking in this thread but no answers yet and I've been trying to figure it out myself to no luck - how do you get started on unlocking Hypnosis?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I've seen a couple people asking in this thread but no answers yet and I've been trying to figure it out myself to no luck - how do you get started on unlocking Hypnosis?
reach level 50 I think? Hypnosis, Temporal, and Professional are all prestige attributes. once you reach a high enough level, you should be able to talk to maya during the day, and pick one. she is the placeholder till dev adds actual story to that part.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I, for one, am glad for some PROPER FUCKING VANILLA. Or should I say PROPER VANILLA FUCKING? Well, you get the idea.
If there's anything I'd add it's more variety for victory/defeat/draw scenes depending on the context of the finishing move, but obviously there can't be too many of those.
Dialogue options for the MC might also add a lot to the role-playing aspect. Hard to get rid of the blank slate generic Chad feeling.
Same goes for some proper inventory management. I'd LOVE to see classic inventory tiles with equipment slots etc. You're currently allowed to carry way too many items with you.
Also, please add a mating press move.
Yui is best girl.
That is all.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes