4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Recycle_Bin

Jul 21, 2018
Having trouble running this with Wine. What happened to the jar executable that used to be in the bundle? Is that no longer available?

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
  • Added Reyka frustration scene by DosRhev
  • Added Reyka draw scene by DosRhev

You know, it's my fault really.... I said he could call me either Rhev or Dosrev, I should have seen this coming.
/facepalm

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
At first it looked like it will be a good battle fuck game but it gone into a softcore not too bright dating sim.:confused:
it is a good game but it still greatly pales compared to its branched out fan mod. (it is probably the cause of the dating sim turn around :cautious: It was foolish to allow modding a still strongly growing game:LOL:

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
how do i affect the girls will
i try to use dominate but always fails due to there willpower being intact

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
View attachment 407701
Help, this when happen when I click on "The compitition : Free" button.

And the game basicially crush.
Are you getting that in the new version as well? I haven't had any other reports of a crash here and I can't reproduce it. It's interesting that the PM next to the time isn't displaying. What OS do you have and what language is your computer set to?

Jan 2, 2018
Are you getting that in the new version as well? I haven't had any other reports of a crash here and I can't reproduce it. It's interesting that the PM next to the time isn't displaying. What OS do you have and what language is your computer set to?
Wait.....don't telll it's because my computer set computer to japanese so I can play other jp game.... I'll look into it.

tigersebel

Aug 12, 2018
so. at the beginning it is mentioned that this season has 15 matches. what happens after 15 matches? Is the game over or does another season start?

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Wait.....don't telll it's because my computer set computer to japanese so I can play other jp game.... I'll look into it.
Probably not. I currently have my computer on Japanese as well.

so. at the beginning it is mentioned that this season has 15 matches. what happens after 15 matches? Is the game over or does another season start?
After the season ends, there is an exhibition match against a bonus opponent. A new season will start the following Monday.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Have any endings been added yet or is it still repeating day/night stuff till you get bored?

tigersebel

Aug 12, 2018
Probably not. I currently have my computer on Japanese as well.

After the season ends, there is an exhibition match against a bonus opponent. A new season will start the following Monday.
Ah thank you. is this going indefinetly or has this game some kind of ending?

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Do you have any plans for highligting those stories which the player has already seen?
I like reading them... but my memory is kinda not ideal -- and it can take me a minute to realize that "Oh, I've already read this."
No, it's a similar problem to the idea of adding scenes or art you've seen to a gallery/recollection mode. The scenes are too intertwined in the code to create a system of marking ones that have been viewed. If I was remaking the game, I would probably make a better organized system for handling scenes. However, I think this late in development, it's not worth doing such a massive overhaul.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
No, it's a similar problem to the idea of adding scenes or art you've seen to a gallery/recollection mode. The scenes are too intertwined in the code to create a system of marking ones that have been viewed. If I was remaking the game, I would probably make a better organized system for handling scenes. However, I think this late in development, it's not worth doing such a massive overhaul.
A question if it's not to much trouble I believe I played this a long while ago, does this still include scenes with you talking to the various girls and giving them suggestions on paths to follow, one that springs to mind is the nerdy mage girl having the option to get hypno breasts I think?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes