Amy_Mors

May 17, 2018
Curious. On the Dlsite, Sinisistar has a lite version, (same as Steam), yet Dlsite also has an R18 DLC for the full version.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not censored? What am I missing here as to why Dlsite allows that yet they forced the NoR dev to censor his work? Or is the Dlsite R18 DLC for Sin censored? Could NoR theoretically have an uncensored DLC?
I think the R18 patch adds the erotic scenes, but censorship is still there. Lite doesn't have the erotic stuff

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I think the R18 patch adds the erotic scenes, but censorship is still there. Lite doesn't have the erotic stuff
I figured, but seeing as I have an uncensored version of the game, I'm wondering what that involved and whether the same can be applied to NoR. (Unless said uncensoring involved players/the modding community, then that explains everything.)

Still, seeing as the current content for Sinisistar's sequel isn't censored, I'm curious what proverbial line has to be crossed before Japanese law kicks in. (I'm assuming it's when a dev tries to make money from it, but I'm just a layman here.)

Mar 19, 2018
yoooo, it's finally here!!! i was just looking on dlsite, saw it, and was like, "Wait is it actually out???"

i feel like legitimately proud of d-lis, been following this game for years, and to see it finally come out is just a thing of beauty. if i didn't have like less than 20$ in my bank account i'd buy it in a heartbeat

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
yoooo, it's finally here!!! i was just looking on dlsite, saw it, and was like, "Wait is it actually out???"

i feel like legitimately proud of d-lis, been following this game for years, and to see it finally come out is just a thing of beauty. if i didn't have like less than 20$ in my bank account i'd buy it in a heartbeat
Just thank Slaanesh and all her followers for sharing you a "full trial" and appreciate the beauty of it. And thank Dlis regardless, it's rare to see an HDev that deserves the money thrown at them.

toothpickshaker

Dec 8, 2019
IT'S OUT, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm still not sure if I want to buy the game or get it from here. I want to support the dev and if he is going to release patches and content post launch then it may be better, but the DLsite point system is stupid and I don't have tons of money to be throwing around sadly.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I'm still not sure if I want to buy the game or get it from here. I want to support the dev and if he is going to release patches and content post launch then it may be better, but the DLsite point system is stupid and I don't have tons of money to be throwing around sadly.
Can get behind that. I will definitely support Dlis but will have to wait till the game gets outside of dlsite because I hate their scumbaggy way of dealing with clients and the whole deal with censorship that needed to be redone again (with reasons being quite vague).

Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

stefany96

Jan 26, 2018
If you can support the dev, from what i'm seeing in this early hour of gameplay he worked hard, the game isn't even too expensive for the quality

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes