Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

User_033

Mar 21, 2023
90% complete. Almost there. There's only 2 more parts that requires proper translating and it will be finally finished!

Incomplete Translations:
Last In-game Event (Where Aradia turns into a toilet in the end)
Last Diary Entry (Pink and Black-haired girls Diary)

These 2 are extremely long and every time I see them I just vomit lmao

After this, I'm planning on finding a person who actually speaks Japanese to check the translations. If you have anybody who does so, feel free to have this checked by them :)
Okay, but how does this work, exactly? Where are you inserting this file in the game directory?

Aug 15, 2019
Bro, I managed to download the game from a website. It says it's version 105 and the game is in English and in fact uncensored, which is great. The problem is that when the game opens, an upper bar appears with some options saying "UE 4.9.0" and this thing does not let me leave the menus like the inventory or the options screen, which prevents me from playing normally. I saw that in the game folder there is a "BepInEx" folder that if I remove the UE 4.9.0 bar disappears and I can play normally, but the game stays in Japanese. Have you or anyone else seen this before? How could I do to leave the game in English without having this UE 4.9.0 disturbing?
If you managed to find an uncensored version of the game then mentioning where you got it / uploading your copy would probably help with translation because, by the sounds of it, the version you got behaves noticably differently to the version in this thread.

minezaiko

Dec 26, 2021
Guys, I have a big problem with the game. When you're playing in version 1.07, at the beginning of the game, there's a Boss tutorial, right? The Bandit Boss, right after killing him, there's the woman's body all abused and then there's a letter to read, precisely this letter I can't read because when I press to examine my game it just crashes completely, what do I do to fix it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote