Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MorningDance1997

Apr 29, 2023
Hey folks, i just watched a bit of a playthrough and it seems like i have this bug where the diary first appears it just.. wont. i beat the first boss, i saved the girl, and when i examine when prompted, the diary doesnt appear and i cant do anything besides alt+f4, ill attach a video demonstrating this (sorry i use bandicam, every other software ive tried doesnt work, including obs)

Frost114

May 5, 2023
A great action-sidescroller game still in development : Night of Revenge

from artist D-lis :
who created also Bullet Requiem :
Languge : Japanese
Tags : Clothing Destruction,Combat Rape,Game Over Rape,Yuri,Monsters,Slimes,Tentacles

Here is ver. 0.34 - Thanks UnfortunateNarcoleptic

ver 1.05 [MLT]

View attachment 377691
View attachment 377707
View attachment 377708

So I tried to play the ver 1.05 MLT version it somewhat made me stuck in the first stage not being able to open the notebook... is this a common thing and does anyone have a save that can bypass this if possible?

EDIT: The so called "v1.0.5"redirect link was updated to v1.0.7 does anyone have uncen MLT v.1.0.5??

Last edited:

Nepurin

Jan 14, 2019
Hey folks, i just watched a bit of a playthrough and it seems like i have this bug where the diary first appears it just.. wont. i beat the first boss, i saved the girl, and when i examine when prompted, the diary doesnt appear and i cant do anything besides alt+f4, ill attach a video demonstrating this (sorry i use bandicam, every other software ive tried doesnt work, including obs)
Yeah, I have the exact same issue, no matter what I tried it the game just locks itself and there is nothing else that can be done other than quiting the game, the camera controlls work tho

Reactions: Thomaas

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah, I have the exact same issue, no matter what I tried it the game just locks itself and there is nothing else that can be done other than quiting the game, the camera controlls work tho
what game are you using ?
If you're using the MTL + uncensored fan version, it's normal.
The uncensor and MTL use two different tools, and each patch had been put over the game... resulting in the two patch interacting and bugging the game.

Just use one of them for the moment...

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
How do you get our the the first forest? I killed the bandit leader and searched the map and I cant find the exit or the eight armed demon people keep mentioning

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
It just has an examine point that basically freezes the game and forces me to restart and thats it

Frost114

May 5, 2023

powerful1

Jul 7, 2021
This game is not bad, but unfortunately, why can't other female bosses except for High Inquisitor Candore burst their clothes (tops)? So, is there a mod for Succubus, Prayer Maiden, and The Witch in the Thorns to burst their clothes?

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
how to reset the gallery?

edit: figured out you can do it in you home/chapel area

Last edited:

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone upload the clean version i don't want the translated game i want the original text kinda annoying to see the translation

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote