Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
where is this minotaur in game and what version? apparently it can get you pregnant? or maybe i saw it as a mod.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
You sure ?
Nah, the Ci-en just had some new about the next game as far as I made it with the auto-trans tool.
Maybe some comment somewhere. But he didn't update the game.
I bought It on Dlsite, and the game had no update notification. .... Unless it's just a patch on a diste outside of Dlsite, but I don't think so, there would have been a link for it on the Ci-En.

slowkiller1

Aug 14, 2017
If anyone could help I would appreciate it I'm trying to complete the gallery but I can't find the area where the thug and slave drivers are does anyone know where it is

Amateurguy2718

Jan 12, 2024
You sure ?
Sorry for replying to this message with a message that has no context to it but I can't use my full gallery like it just shows the first page I can't shift pages, I click on the change page button (the right point arrow) but it doesn't change please help me out

VioIet

Jul 13, 2021
I swear I saw a bunny skin mod for the game, anyone know if its real and can we use it for 1.05?

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Are there any mods that allow for enemies to rape MC´s corpse or anything similar?

Last edited:

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
Sorry for replying to this message with a message that has no context to it but I can't use my full gallery like it just shows the first page I can't shift pages, I click on the change page button (the right point arrow) but it doesn't change please help me out
press a or d

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
only one mob trigger the pregnancy and it's the slime trap (purple one)
What if, lorewise, these witches like the protagonist are sterile and the purple ones aren't actually impregnating her but rather using her womb like an incubation chamber.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote