RPGM - Completed - Night School Festival: What happened to my childhood friend During Summer Vacation [Final] [kotatsu mikan]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Okay CONST first
    1. MTL is not perfect, ok. But at least should be readable enough, some lines were larger and cannot be read, you must use imagination to figure it out.
    2. Not so many scenes, at least 12 CG, not bad but not good enough to have more than 3 stars.
    3. NO fucking idea how to proceed with the game, I did my best to understand that the hint guy has actual hints to progress in game, if you don't talk to him you'll be stuck forever.

PROS:
    1. Started it as classic childhood friend being corrupted by others and blablabla,BUT MC discovers the truth and start dating the girl (fine)
    2. Right after some months, you'll discover she's still cheating on you LOL and at the festival you face the truth again.
    3. Years passed and you're still dating the girl, things are not the same of course BUT at least even if she is now fucking people with your approval, you are also fucking other girls too! So it's a win win situation for both.

Total: 3 stars guys, can't be better due to the facts I explained above, at least's it's not that bad and has a quick ending, 15- 20 minutes tops to end it all.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

SquidLord69

Short and simple game.
    Netorare story, but has an semi-happy end.
    The art is ok, and the exploration rather limited/guided which was the biggest disappointment to me.
    Would have gotten 4 stars if the exploration was more open.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Night School Festival: What happened to my childhood friend During Summer Vacation [Final] [kotatsu mikan]
    The game is boring and badly written, worse translated. Horrible mapping, for example a school plan was enough, but no useless and visually awful maps.
    The art is okay, not great but it's not bad.
    The only positive thing that surprised me (that's why 2 and not 1) is that the game gets straight to the point. Normally in games like this, the MC only discovers her friend after a lot of back and forth on the map, at least here you don't have to do 500 useless things.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

dewrules

Gameplay was simple and engaging. The characters looked good in their own style... simple but pretty. Sex scenes are sparse - most are done by other characters :( also no anal.
    Rape - yes, Group sex - yes, Humiliation - yes Anal - no.

Reward in the end mediocre.

What's good? The exploration of the story, the art, the characters are drawn (I liked a lot), and some sex scenes, but overall not very good.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

radical686

I can't believe how monumentally boring this game is.

Pros: I really can't think of any. The art style is ok, but it's hard to see, when dialogue covers it up, and its censored, and there aren't really all that many sex scenes

Cons:
    --RPGM is the worst here. I did more wandering around trying to find the not obviously telegraphed locations. Nothing is labeled, so It's anyone's guess what room is the "warehouse" i.e. the shack out back. Where to hide is clearly not marked. And there's simply too many locations that aren't really used. Least useful use of RPGM ever.
    --The MTL is bad, really bad
    --the plot is non-existent
    --the NTR is boring as hell, partly bc of the bad plot, but also the bad Engrish

This is a poorly designed game. I hated spending so much time wandering around figuring out where to go. Even the hint guy isn't very helpful.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

Idea is fine. Execution could use work.
    This game is described as a 'scene finder game' however, the only way to pass time is to find the scenes. The act of discovery is not present. The thing about Summer Scars, a game with similar concepts, is that it let you 'find out' and seek out the events that played, though I had my issues with how some scenes are tell don't show.
    At the very most, giving us the ability to have to actually search the unreasonably large and useless map for the scenes instead of just telling us where they are and hoping we learn how to get there is the bare minimum this game would've needed to be average. (Seriously why does everyone make humongous fucking maps, there are like, 4 relevant areas. Why can we go on the fucking ROOF?) This is a failing on the part of the game. The art was passable, but could probably do with basic soundeffects.
    The game itself could probably do more to foreshadow the fact the school has like, a designated orgy. It just gets dropped on you at the end, with just about as much fanfare as I say it here.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Kenrocks

Short, fun and enjoyable.

Didn't like the route they went with the rape. At the time of the post there was no rape tag either. So I have to drop it from a 4 star to a 3.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Mortaeus

The game is an rpg but plays like a visual novel. You just talk to a guy who tells you where to go see a scene, thr day ends rince and repeat. Barley any scenes so game is super short. Story is bland and unoriginal and art is okay at best and of course as per usual the MTL is horrendous.