RPGM Completed Night School Festival: What happened to my childhood friend During Summer Vacation [Final] [kotatsu mikan]

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1677610536967.png

Overview:
A childhood friend is being cuckolded!? An event-search RPG without combat

Thread Updated: 2023-02-28
Release Date: 2021-02-27
Developer: kotatsu mikan
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: LorenzaLeal
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

98836ceaf0aed7cc2995b3054caf0171.png イラスト117 (1)a.png イラスト119d.png 5feb53abb274a0e6f14576c6f5ab18f8.png イラスト124d.png イラスト141f1.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NightSchoolFestival-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Another one of those "ntr" games, huh?

Do the "childhood friend" got feelings for the MC? If not? Then she's just getting corrupted and turned into a cumrag, like usual. No ntr there at all.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
>childhood friend is being cuckolded
So, I take that this means in this game we are watching how our childhood friend's girlfriend gets fucked?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

Do the "childhood friend" got feelings for the MC? If not? Then she's just getting corrupted and turned into a cumrag, like usual. No ntr there at all.
meh, yet another shy innocent girl turned into a cumdump while the person that grew up with her watches her downfall. It happens IRL more than many think, but those who fall deserve what their life turns into after. Karma is a bitch after all ;)

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Do people actually like these event search rpgm games? Of all the one's I have played even the couple I didn't find too bad, they are all still annoying as fuck, way too much work for too little pay off

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Do people actually like these event search rpgm games? Of all the one's I have played even the couple I didn't find too bad, they are all still annoying as fuck, way too much work for too little pay off
I like them. The good ones at least. And the ones that have flavour text on every object I compulsively click. This is not one of those unfortunately.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020

I lol'ed more than I should had at that "cumrag". I want to go out and call everyone I meet/know a cumrag :LOL:

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes