RPGM Completed Night School Festival: What happened to my childhood friend During Summer Vacation [Final] [kotatsu mikan]

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Do people actually like these event search rpgm games? Of all the one's I have played even the couple I didn't find too bad, they are all still annoying as fuck, way too much work for too little pay off
Yes I do like them, especially when done good. I like them better when they are more, "ntr behind the partner back and they don't find out until way to late or the end of the game.' Which seem to be rarer and rarer to come by now days.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
idk if its glitched or what i go to the basement and the screen changes tint but i dont progress

Reactions: Sanozuki

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Let's be honest. It's tagged as NTR to spare the feelings of people that think watching someone you desire from afar get fucked/know she's getting fucked is somehow NTR. I don't personally think its NTR, unless you have an actual meaningful relationship with the person. But, I don't mind them tagging it as NTR, since those people tend to be loud squeaky wheels. Me, If it's any good, I'm here for the corruption story.
Netorare doesn't require you to be fucking the subject, it's simply losing someone in your life to someone else. There's no sexual or romantic pretense whatsoever, just a general level of established intimacy or affection and having it taken away.

In this context, a childhood friend.
How many FUCKING times?

If. She's not. Your fucking. Girlfriend. You're not. Being. Cucked. No matter. WHO. fucks her.

FUCK!
You realize you're literally screaming at Google Translate, right? "Netorare" is auto-translated to "Cuckold" because it's the closest equivalent term in English.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Honestly, I give a shit. I expressed it as my personal opinion and I did not require anyone else to share that opinion. I even said it was ok to label it NTR. So, explain to me exactly how a person can be cuckold by someone they are not in a relationship with? According to dictionary definitions, the Cuckold is involved in an intimate relationship--usually a husband or boyfriend--with the woman who is cucking him.

So, I don't know why you are so butthurt by my personal opinion and feel the need to "explain" to me how you think NTR is defined or how you believe Google translate defines it.
in short "i want to put my opinion on a public forum with no rebuttle"

Reactions: EvolutionKills

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Honestly, I give a shit. I expressed it as my personal opinion and I did not require anyone else to share that opinion. I even said it was ok to label it NTR. So, explain to me exactly how a person can be cuckold by someone they are not in a relationship with? According to dictionary definitions, the Cuckold is involved in an intimate relationship--usually a husband or boyfriend--with the woman who is cucking him.

So, I don't know why you are so butthurt by my personal opinion and feel the need to "explain" to me how you think NTR is defined or how you believe Google translate defines it.

Fight nice kids, lest you be sent to stand facing the corner in time-out. ;)

It looks like you're talking past each other, cause you're focusing on different words with similar but distinct meanings.

The problem is that of being lost in translation. Sure, the closest equivalent term to 'netorare' in English is 'cuckold', but I think we can all agree that they're just not equivalent or synonymous terms. If you were drawing a Venn diagram, 'cuckoldry' and 'netorare' would have some overlap, but neither would be wholly inside the other.

Netorare is focused largely on the fixation of loss, the pain of having someone you love (even if it is not reciprocated or codified) taken away. While it can take place with a couple, it is also a way for incels to partake in something cuckoldry adjacent; sad, one sided, and forever alone. Even here, the humiliation angle is actually optional; one can respond to a lovers theft with sadness, anger, or even excitement (although that can start to drift into Netori territory).

Cuckoldry requires an established relationship to work, but the fixation on pain and loss is not. Hell, not even the presence of humiliation is mandatory, cuckoldry can be both performative and consensual. There are versions of cuckoldry that are basically an open relationship or swinging, but only for the one partner; with the 'cucked' one getting off vicariously (indeed that is the whole of the 'Cuckqueen' kink). The whole breeding bull and cuck song and dance can be just that, song and dance; in a way that netorare can't be.

Cheating is also an optional aspect to both. Netorare of an established relationship is cheating by definition, but again, netorare doesn't require an established relationship. Likewise cuckoldry can also be cheating if done without the consent of both partners, but that doesn't preclude scenarios where both partners do consent.

Voyeurism is another optional trait for either. It is possible for the one being 'cucked' or 'stolen from' to view the offending intimate interaction without those engaging in it being aware they are being viewed, or that subsequently the said person is now 'in the know' as to the nature of the relationships involved. But if the person doing the spying engages in it because they enjoy it, whether the action they're viewing is netorare, cuckoldry, or cheating, they're engaging in voyeurism.

As it turns out, this shit is complicated with lots of grey areas, and not everything is going to fit neatly into compartmentalized little boxes with universally applicable labels.

So is this game cuckoldry? Doesn't look like it. But is it netorare? Almost certainly. The two terms just aren't equivalent.

Alright class, you've been good, so get back to doing whatever it was you were doing before this... ;)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Honestly, I give a shit. I expressed it as my personal opinion and I did not require anyone else to share that opinion.
This is a forum for discussion not a platform to throw opinions or statements into the wind with no engagement.

So, explain to me exactly how a person can be cuckold by someone they are not in a relationship with? According to dictionary definitions, the Cuckold is involved in an intimate relationship--usually a husband or boyfriend--with the woman who is cucking him.
We're discussing netorare, not cuckolding. That conflation is why I explained the difference in the first place.

I'm not butthurt at all, I made a simple clarification because you made a very common mistake in your assumption of what netorare is and isn't defined as.

You're also mistaken in claiming this to be a matter of opinions, it's objectively not. Both in terms of the tag's rules on this site, as well as the actual usage definition for the word itself, you were simply incorrect in your understanding.

I can think "Apple" is a synonym for "Orange" because they're both fruit, but that doesn't mean I'd be correct in that assumption.

Reactions: LazwelX

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Another one of those "ntr" games, huh?

Do the "childhood friend" got feelings for the MC? If not? Then she's just getting corrupted and turned into a cumrag, like usual. No ntr there at all.
Reeeeee don't you know any waymen I like are my gf??

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Do people actually like these event search rpgm games? Of all the one's I have played even the couple I didn't find too bad, they are all still annoying as fuck, way too much work for too little pay off
Some of the best perverted games are in RPGM, notably NTR ones. Very rare for sure, but they are so well done that every time I see a new arrival that looks like the ones I like, I rush to see what it can offer.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes