Others Completed Night Town -The girl who walks the way of night alone- [Final] [Sexy3D]

Rabcor

Sep 6, 2022
The controls in this game are cancer. I don't think I ever had a game with worse controls... The first mission where you have to tail this girl all over town and start over from the beginning everytime she catches you is the worst.

Reactions: brazilian284

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I don't have a full save, but instead I saved a cheat table for anybody willing to use Cheat Engine. Two things to keep in mind: 1) Despite listing the value for Ero Power, it never be increased unfortunately; 2) if you zero out loss it'll prevent you from ever losing the girl, however any segment that changes to time such as walking behind her on the train platform, you'll need to increase the Loss value or else the train will depart immediately.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Is this game like actually super massive ass shit?
It performs horribly and now turns out it's actually incomplete.
All this guy's content is incomplete and depending on what you stumble upon the games have messages outright saying, "This wasn't implemented but may be in the future." Yeah that never happens. What gets me is that every game controls the exact same with no improvements with seemingly no intent to improve on their fluidity.

how do u spend ur skill points?
Press I to bring up your inventory then select skill.